Solich Question

Husker_x

No, this isn't anotehr Solich vs. Callahan thread. I was talking to my uncle the other day and our conversation gradually drifted towards football. According to him he once had a discussion with one of the players who was on the 2001 Rose Bowl team. This player informed him that one of the problems with Solich was that he used to have major meltdowns at half time. Not like the angry tirades maligning the players, but like Hitler in the bunker while the Russians stormed Berlin kind of meltdowns. He just sort of lost it.

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything like this. It could be old news. I wasn't paying much attention to Nebraska football when the firing was going on, but I wondered if anyone could verify this or denounce it.

X

No, this isn't anotehr Solich vs. Callahan thread. I was talking to my uncle the other day and our conversation gradually drifted towards football. According to him he once had a discussion with one of the players who was on the 2001 Rose Bowl team. This player informed him that one of the problems with Solich was that he used to have major meltdowns at half time. Not like the angry tirades maligning the players, but like Hitler in the bunker while the Russians stormed Berlin kind of meltdowns. He just sort of lost it.

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything like this. It could be old news. I wasn't paying much attention to Nebraska football when the firing was going on, but I wondered if anyone could verify this or denounce it.

X

Of course he was off in the head. That's why he had marital problems, drinking problems and total cluelessness about how to coach a football team...

damn, this is already like the off season! no offense intended, please, it's just that we have nothing to post relative to the season still being played?? wow......

I know it's difficult. But see with a message board you can pay attention to multiple unrelated topics at once. How original!

Quit you're crying.

X

Wait a minute......you weren't paying attention to nebraska football when the firings were going on? Were you playing in your sand box at the time? everybody in the state was paying attention at that horrendous time in our history. Frank was a little whacked and unstable but I think he always had the best interests of the team in his heart. He was just clueless on how to juggle the career and the personal life thing.

Wait a minute......you weren't paying attention to nebraska football when the firings were going on? Were you playing in your sand box at the time? everybody in the state was paying attention at that horrendous time in our history. Frank was a little whacked and unstable but I think he always had the best interests of the team in his heart. He was just clueless on how to juggle the career and the personal life thing.

No. I dont live in the state. I dont get the coverage you do or did. So chill, bud.

No. I dont live in the state. I dont get the coverage you do or did. So chill, bud.

Wasn't directed towards you.....Bud....was directed to Huskerx, who began the thread

Wasn't directed towards you.....Bud....was directed to Huskerx, who began the thread

does it really matter?

...one of the problems with Solich was that he used to have major meltdowns at half time. Not like the angry tirades maligning the players, but like Hitler in the bunker while the Russians stormed Berlin kind of meltdowns. He just sort of lost it...I was wondering if anyone had heard anything like this. It could be old news. I wasn't paying much attention to Nebraska football when the firing was going on, but I wondered if anyone could verify this or denounce it.

Xav-3109.jpg

For some reason, I'm not too surprised..

But it's not like he had scary clown pictures hanging around his office either. :madash