KU HAS ONE 4 STAR RECRUIT ON THEIR ROSTER!

NEBRASKA HAS 10 FOUR STAR RECRUITS IN THEIR FRESHMAN CLASS!

ALL THEIR LIFE THE MIGHTY JAYHAWKS HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH, FAST ENOUGH, OR TALL ENOUGH TO PLAY DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL! ALL THEIR LIFE THEY HAVE BEEN FROWNED UPON BY THE SKEPTICS WHO WROTE THEM OFF FOR NOTHING MORE THAN STIFFS. WELL, YOU CAN'T MEASURE AN INDIVIDUALS HEART BY HOW BIG THEY ARE, FAST THEY ARE, OR TALL THEY ARE. YOU CAN'T MEASURE A TEAMS UNIFIED TALENT ON THE FIELD BY HOW MANY STARS THEY RECEIVED AS INDIVIDUALS IN RECRUITING SERVICES. KU IS IN THE MIDST OF THE GREATEST STORY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY! THE LEGEND CONTINUES ON SATURDAY...

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

;)

Hmmm...your right you cant judge a player by how many stars they might have cause stars dont mean sh*t! So i belive that during TO's time of coaching the huskers he never really had that top notch recruiting class, but he did have the players that wanted to play with heart and with pride, and to play not just for the school but for the whole state of nebraska and husker nation.

So yeah so what you guys have gotten the best of us a couple times but for DECADES we have been B*tch slapping you guys so unless you guys can beat us for 30+ straight years you guys have NOTHING on us.

For the 10 four star recruits that we have that dosent mean sh*t cause i would rather someone with no stars at all that would like to come into this program and play football with heart and pride

I'll take a team with 10 4 star recruits over a team with 1 four star player. But I want a coach that can get something out of his 4 star players. Otherwise it's nothing more then a waste of good players.

The situation we have today is no different then Blake had at Ok. He was a great recruiter and brought in great players. But he couldn't coach them. As soon as he left Stoops came in and won a national title with the same players.

There's nothing wrong with having a group of 4 star recruits, you just need a coach that can coach them. A good coach with 1 four star will probably beat the bad coach with 10 four stars. But I'd still rather be rooting for the team with the 10 four stars. Because as soon as they get a new coach, they should be able to take care of well coached teams with only 1 four star player.

I'll take a team with 10 4 star recruits over a team with 1 four star player. But I want a coach that can get something out of his 4 star players. Otherwise it's nothing more then a waste of good players.

The situation we have today is no different then Blake had at Ok. He was a great recruiter and brought in great players. But he couldn't coach them. As soon as he left Stoops came in and won a national title with the same players.

There's nothing wrong with having a group of 4 star recruits, you just need a coach that can coach them. A good coach with 1 four star will probably beat the bad coach with 10 four stars. But I'd still rather be rooting for the team with the 10 four stars. Because as soon as they get a new coach, they should be able to take care of well coached teams with only 1 four star player.

What he said.

:yeah