Doesn't Dr. Tom have to break his word and fire Cally?

benphil

Dear Tom Osborne,

We understood your reasoning for keeping this staff the rest to the year when you were first hired as interim athletic director but things are in dire dire straits...desperate times call for desperate measures and you are now being made to look like a fool for NOT making a change right now.

Please get rid of Bill Callahan and Kevin Cosgrove NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he'll see it here.

When Dr.Tom came with the statements of end of the season, NU still had a winning record. He understands the value of recruiting, and as things get worse the bleeding will get worse. Add in comments Craig James had about agents and ADs already starting the maneuvering for jobs and was hinting that waiting may cause NU to be behind the curve, and I think it is time for Dr. Tom to come in and start to put and end to the mess.

If BC had any sense of respect for the program he would resign today....he is here for the money. Cosgrove should have resigned before yesterday, but after the first half, giving up 48 points, he should have went on TV and resigned at half-time.

When will people get it, these guys don't give a rat's a$$ about the program, or the kids. They are here for themselves, and the money. If it wasn't for the money they would have been out of here long ago. NOBODY wants what they are selling....the players have totally given up on their "system".

TO needs to do it and do it now, no matter what he has said in the past. If there is any way that BC comes back next year, fans by the thousands will turn their back on Nebraska and never look back. Fans expect to be competitive, and that is hard to do when you give up 76 points in one game. Did someone forget to tell KU that this wasn't a basketball game??? I thought I seen at least a couple layups out there. :sarcasm