THIS ISN'T INTRAMURALS BROTHA!

AS DAN HAWKINS HAS SAID! WELL DONE BLACKSKIRTS! KU JUST MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE SIGNATURE WOODSHED BEATING WIN THEY NEEDED TO EARN THEIR WAY TO THE SUGAR BOWL!

SEE WHAT A BUNCH OF THREE STAR RECRUITS WITH HEART AND AN AWESOME HEAD COACH CAN DO!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

BRING ON OKLAHOMA STATE, IOWA STATE, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA, AND OHIO STATE! :woo

STOP BICKERING CORNHUSKER FANS! KU HAD 76 ON THE BOARD WITH OVER 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME AND IF KU WAS TRYING TO RUN UP THE SCORE THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED 100!

KU DESERVES MAJOR PRAISE AND A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING WHAT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO! GREAT TEAMS PIN WEAK TEAMS ON THE GROUND WITH A FOOT FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE THROAT AND DO NOT LET UP! THE POWER SHIFT IN THE BIG 12 NORTH NOW GOES THROUGH LAWRENCE IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU! :clap

THIS IS BIG 12 FOOTBALL! DIVISION I!

DID YOU SEE BILL CALLAHAN AT THE PODIUM DURING THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? HE LOOKED SHELL-SHOCKED. LIKE HE JUST WALKED AWAY FROM A 10 CAR PILE UP AND HEADED DIRECTLY UP TO THE PODIUM FOR THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? WHAT DID TOM OSBORNE SAY TO HIM AFTER THE GAME?

KU IS UNBEATABLE! JUST REMEMBER THAT! KU COULD BE PLAYING THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS NEXT WEEK AND WOULD FIND A WAY TO WIN! MIZZOU HAS NO CHANCE! THIS KANSAS TEAM WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREATEST STORY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY! EVERY UNDERDOG PROGRAM IN THE FUTURE WILL USE THE 2007 KANSAS JAYHAWKS AS BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL. THE LEGEND OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPS WHO DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE 4 STAR RECRUIT ACCORDING TO SOME RECRUITING SERVICES! YOU CAN'T STOP DESTINY!

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

congrats dipsh*t, you have just caused the entire Husker Nation to root for Missouri to win the game against your Jobba the Hut coached GAYhawks all by yourself. Its to bad you cannot be like the rest of the KU fans that post here

AS DAN HAWKINS HAS SAID! WELL DONE BLACKSKIRTS! KU JUST MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE SIGNATURE WOODSHED BEATING WIN THEY NEEDED TO EARN THEIR WAY TO THE SUGAR BOWL!

SEE WHAT A BUNCH OF THREE STAR RECRUITS WITH HEART AND AN AWESOME HEAD COACH CAN DO!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

STOP BICKERING CORNHUSKER FANS! KU HAD 76 ON THE BOARD WITH OVER 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME AND IF KU WAS TRYING TO RUN UP THE SCORE THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED 100!

KU DESERVES MAJOR PRAISE AND A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING WHAT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO! GREAT TEAMS PIN WEAK TEAMS ON THE GROUND WITH A FOOT FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE THROAT AND DO NOT LET UP! THE POWER SHIFT IN THE BIG 12 NORTH NOW GOES THROUGH LAWRENCE IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL!

DID YOU SEE BILL CALLAHAN AT THE PODIUM DURING THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? HE LOOKED SHELL-SHOCKED. LIKE HE JUST WALKED AWAY FROM A 10 CAR PILE UP AND HEADED DIRECTLY UP TO THE PODIUM FOR THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? WHAT DID TOM OSBORNE SAY TO HIM AFTER THE GAME?

KU IS UNBEATABLE! JUST REMEMBER THAT! KU COULD BE PLAYING THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS NEXT WEEK AND WOULD FIND A WAY TO WIN! MIZZOU HAS NO CHANCE! THIS KANSAS TEAM WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREATEST STORY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY! EVERY UNDERDOG PROGRAM IN THE FUTURE WILL USE THE 2007 KANSAS JAYHAWKS AS BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL. THE LEGEND OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPS WHO DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE 4 STAR RECRUIT ACCORDING TO SOME RECRUITING SERVICES! YOU CAN'T STOP DESTINY!

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

congrats dipsh*t, you have just caused the entire Husker Nation to root for Missouri to win the game against your Jobba the Hut coached GAYhawks all by yourself. Its to bad you cannot be like the rest of the KU fans that post here

[/quot

:yeah

Unfortunately, I have to go to work tomorrow and listen to a bunch of crap from a few jackass KU fans, just like I'll have to listen to the d******d KSU fans after that game.

You know, I never said a word to these people for years while we were kicking their tails. But they take any chance to rub it in.

:restore

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

[/quot

Unfortunately, I have to go to work tomorrow and listen to a bunch of crap from a few jackass KU fans, just like I'll have to listen to the d******d KSU fans after that game.

You know, I never said a word to these people for years while we were kicking their tails. But they take any chance to rub it in.

it will only make the future sweeter

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

[/quot

it will only make the future sweeter

KU's combined opponents record: 29-51

Let's see how they do next year when they play South Florida, Texas, Oklahoma and Texas Tech