How can it be?

Can't believe you guys got blown out so bad today. From my perspective it ain't gonna do a dang bit of good to get rid of just the coaches..........................

Might as well run all the players off, sit out next year and start all over from scratch in 2009. Those blackshirts ain't nuthin' but a bunch of pansies.

You'll be a long time gettin over this and I don't think you'll win another this year.

I said in an earlier post that I feel your pain. I take it back. I ain't ever felt as low as you must feel...........

It IS kinda hard to understand how bad this defense is. I think that what we are witnessing is a unit that has no clear direction, tackling instructions, no confidence and no commitment. It looks like no emotion to people in the stands.

This will all change next year. I doubt if NU will content for any titles next year, but we WILL BE COMPETITIVE AGAIN.

Can't believe you guys got blown out so bad today. From my perspective it ain't gonna do a dang bit of good to get rid of just the coaches..........................

Might as well run all the players off, sit out next year and start all over from scratch in 2009. Those blackshirts ain't nuthin' but a bunch of pansies.

You'll be a long time gettin over this and I don't think you'll win another this year.

I said in an earlier post that I feel your pain. I take it back. I ain't ever felt as low as you must feel...........

I disagree, it will do tremendous good to get a coaching staff that at least a div III school would accept. The really sad part is that none of this was caused by NCAA sanctions...

Not to sound like a douche but this is a Nebraska board and we ALREADY know that our defense is terrible, we just don't need to hear it from another school such as yourself. I kindof took your comment up above as an insult to Husker nation and that isn't welcome here. We don't come to your Auburn message boards to down grade your football program so we would appreciate it if you did the same thing. You guys may of beat us in the Cotton Bowl......wait I take that back....you guys BEAT Bill Callahan in the Cotton Bowl not the huskers.

I'm not a fan of saying that the coaches are to blame about loses but all HUSKER fans know that Billy C had blown that game (Fake punt on our own 29 yard line in the FIRST quarter and four straight times where we had third and like 1 or 2 to go and he would call a passing play). I would be worried about your team this year and not anybody elses. Keep the faith and GO BIG RED

Get a life :asshat