Keep the streaks alive

kramer

<Neuheisel tries to bring in the WCO, and basically destroyed the program leaving violations with him. Barnett is brought in to rebuild the program, but I'm just not sure he has the ability to get it done. Just remember every NU fan, our beloved T.O. damn near went and made CU his program!>

I don't think it was the West Coast offense that destroyed the program, Neuheisel did it by not abiding by any rules and Barnett has done his best to drag the program through the mud.

<If you ask me, the programs are very comparable. I realize CU doesn't have as many NC as NU, but look at how these programs seem to be following the same path. The only difference I can see is that CU hired its Neuheisel first while NU just hired their Neuheisel.>

How are these programs following the same path? Colorado has had 1 or 2 good seasons under Barnett, been under .500 ever other season. Gary Barnett was quoted as saying that CU-NU is not as big of a rivalry as they make it to be because "they do more talking than playing." Since Colorado made NU a rivalry back in '82, Nebraska has the 16-4-1 advantage. And what is your comparison of Callahan to Neuheisel? The West Coast Offense? Do you think Callahan is going to make lots of recruiting violations too?

<I'm thinking of requesting that NU leave the Big 12 and either join the MAC or drop to division 2.>

Ridiculous.

It is far too early to compare BC to Neuheisel. Actually I think all comparisons are ungrounded and just a bad attempt and making Callahan look bad.