Question from a Tiger fan?

TrumanBD

nebraska's D is just that bad....KU could have put up 100 easily yesterday....after seeing them in person yesterday i was just speachless....i am not sure how NU got athletes that are that bad and heartless.....

As for the question i think MU's offense is too good the for the KU defense...as long as Mizzou's D holds up some MU will win the game....

Yeah, watching Nebraska yesterday I was just shocked by the lack of speed and effort shown. Cosgrove just needs to step down.

OK, first of all, you're from Nebraska. Quit with all of the "you guys" sh#t. You know about Nebraska football. Having gone to Mizzou might be a pretty handy excuse for disowning the team now, but when Nebraska is kicking the sh#t out of "your" team again, don't act like a displaced NU homer.

Second of all, asking the question "do you guys suck or are they just that good" and acting like you've got a straight face is flaming. Go away.

Truman BD is not a flamer, and he is a far more considerate and respectful poster than 75% of the people here. Even after Missouri kicked our butts and everyone was throwing our little post-blowout hissy fits and flaming HIM, he didn't get into it back.

And Truman, I can't honestly say that Nebraska should really be used as a measuring stick for how good an opponent is. Kansas' offense is ferocious and apparently their defense isn't supposed to be too bad either, but I have confidence in your offense's ability to beat them. Kansas ripped us up through the air, but it was their ground game that I was most afraid of. How's your run D?

OK, first of all, you're from Nebraska. Quit with all of the "you guys" sh#t. You know about Nebraska football. Having gone to Mizzou might be a pretty handy excuse for disowning the team now, but when Nebraska is kicking the sh#t out of "your" team again, don't act like a displaced NU homer.

Second of all, asking the question "do you guys suck or are they just that good" and acting like you've got a straight face is flaming. Go away.

Truman BD is not a flamer, and he is a far more considerate and respectful poster than 75% of the people here. Even after Missouri kicked our butts and everyone was throwing our little post-blowout hissy fits and flaming HIM, he didn't get into it back.

And Truman, I can't honestly say that Nebraska should really be used as a measuring stick for how good an opponent is. Kansas' offense is ferocious and apparently their defense isn't supposed to be too bad either, but I have confidence in your offense's ability to beat them. Kansas ripped us up through the air, but it was their ground game that I was most afraid of. How's your run D?

Our Defense has been playing tough. We have second half shutouts against Nebraska, Tech and now Colorado. The only points Colorado scored were off of an interception and a blocked punt. I am still confident about our chances against Kansas.

So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad? What do you think our chances are against Kansas?

Shut up.

I didn't appreciate your comment. If you don't like the member use the ignore function.

Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

Please do not flame, troll and/or use defamatory language. Your warning level has been increased. This is your first warning, a second violation will result in a temporary ban, and a third in a permanent ban.

According to Board Rules:

No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

Strong opinions are encouraged, and debated is not only welcomed – it's the main reason the board exists. If what you are considering posting doesn’t advance the issue being discussed – if it’s just taking a “shot” at someone – then either don’t post it, or phrase it in a way that meets the rules.

There is absolutely no reason to verbally attack another user (aka flaming), and/or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling).

Any defamatory posts made against HuskerBoard, its representatives, or any other member may result in an immediate ban or temporary account disablement.

Posts outside of the general theme of the topic which you are posting within will be moved or deleted. Read more about this new board rule.

Kansas' defense is the best in the Big 12, despite giving up 39 to NU, they 76 points kinds voids the defensive lapse. Kansas and OU are the best teams in the Big 12, then Missouri and KSU and Texas.

What is your reasoning for thinking KU has the best defense? Just curious.

And how exactly is KSU better than Texas?

Also, the real test of whether or not Truman is a flamer will come next year when Tigers are back to being mediocre. Will Truman still post crap like this on the board when Mizzou is having a down year? We shall see.

The saddest thing for Mizzou fans is that this is the best team you'll ever have and you'll still lose twice to Oklahoma in the best of circumstances. I would probably take the opportunity to post stuff like this, if I knew this was the best my program was capable of.

So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad? What do you think our chances are against Kansas?

Nebraska is that bad. I think Missouri has a better team in my mind and has a lot better offense then Nebraska. Nebraska offense was actually moving the ball against Kansas when they have'nt done much all year long. Moving QB that can throw will give Kansas fits. you can't go by what Kansas offense did to Nebraska, since everyteam other then Nevada has had their best offensive output of the year against this defense. Remember Kansas could only score 19 points against Texas A & M and they have'nt really played anyone yet that you could consider a top 25 team. My guess is Missouri beats them 45 - 24 but neither team will beat Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game.

neb ran the score up on people for years and are finally getting what they deserve. the only chance you have at getting back to where you were is to fire your coach and wait for lsu to finish its season to hire coach pellani

Shut up.

Kansas' defense is the best in the Big 12, despite giving up 39 to NU, they 76 points kinds voids the defensive lapse. Kansas and OU are the best teams in the Big 12, then Missouri and KSU and Texas.

What is your reasoning for thinking KU has the best defense? Just curious.

And how exactly is KSU better than Texas?

Also, the real test of whether or not Truman is a flamer will come next year when Tigers are back to being mediocre. Will Truman still post crap like this on the board when Mizzou is having a down year? We shall see.

The saddest thing for Mizzou fans is that this is the best team you'll ever have and you'll still lose twice to Oklahoma in the best of circumstances. I would probably take the opportunity to post stuff like this, if I knew this was the best my program was capable of.

Once again, I did not intend to post "crap like this." I was simply trying to get an opinion of what Nebraska fans thought the KU vs. MU game would be like. Frankly I spend time on this board because I get fed up with a lot of what happens on Tigerboard.

I think Mizzou will still be pretty good next year. Most of our offensive weapons are returning and a lot of our defense will also be back. I'd like to think that Pinkel has finally turned the corner and that we can contend on a regular basis. I'm not claiming that we have eclipsed Nebraska to become some perennial power, but I think our program is improving. I truly hope Nebraska can get things turned around. A competitive Nebraska team is good for the Big 12 north and good for Mizzou in the long run, plus Nebraska is my second favorite team.

Even if Mizzou would become mediocre again, I would still come here and hope to have a respectful conversation about football.

I'm not offended,, we are that bad. I think Callahan was a worse decision than new Coke. You r QB is a stud and the type of Qb we will be getting when Cally leaves. With a guy like that you will always have a chance. Good luck to you Tigers, you deserve to be where you are and we deserve to be where we are for hiring a complete moron like Callahan and crew. We have talent and have had several good recuiting classes, but this guy doesn't know Husker football.

I am really not intending to flame. I just wanted to get a perspective from the fans of a team that has played both Kansas and Mizzou. Thanks to all who replied with thoughtful information.

For what its worth, I think Nebraska has a chance against Colorado. Watch out for Hugh Charles, he is probably the fastest running back I have seen Mizzou play all year.

and there goes any chance of winning right there :(

Once again, I did not intend to post "crap like this." I was simply trying to get an opinion of what Nebraska fans thought the KU vs. MU game would be like. Frankly I spend time on this board because I get fed up with a lot of what happens on Tigerboard.

Oh give me a f'ing break. Next time you want to "talk football," how about you ask us about the team the Huskers just played without including the phrase "you guys suck."