BC and Coz future after Nebraska

Don't take it personal, but I just don't give two sh#ts as to what happens to them

I would say that 99.9% of the people on this site are going to agree with you.

Some of us would eventually like to see them on the other end of a game like today's. Working together for some team NU kicks the crap out of, or at least getting mauled by our favorite NFL team on a Sunday. It would be nice to laugh at them instead of cry over them. :box

Yes would'nt be great to coach against Cosgrove? All you would need is to find the one play that works and use it all game long. Can see it now

Reporter: Coach why did you run 55 straight FB dives in a row?

Coach: Because the SOB'S never adjusted and it worked every friggin time. Did you see those holes? Looked like he was geared to stop the shovel pass every time. How the hell did he ever become a DC coach of a peewee team?

I'm not here to gloat, what i saw yesterday was a Really bad DC, we ran the same passing plays over and over again with the same results. Give credit to our quarterback he was on the mark and ate up your db cushions, but for your sake and the big 12 north sake clean house now. Its ironic magino was on the hot seat more than callhan when the season started so its a testament how fans can be, i was impressed with the class you guys showed by staying at the game it show you will be their through thick and thin. Good luck with the fireings let your recruits know what direction your great program will be going.

I'm not here to gloat, what i saw yesterday was a Really bad DC, we ran the same passing plays over and over again with the same results. Give credit to our quarterback he was on the mark and ate up your db cushions, but for your sake and the big 12 north sake clean house now. Its ironic magino was on the hot seat more than callhan when the season started so its a testament how fans can be, i was impressed with the class you guys showed by staying at the game it show you will be their through thick and thin. Good luck with the fireings let your recruits know what direction your great program will be going.

Thanks for the kind words. However the house cleaning can't come soon enough.

First off: I really think EVERYONE needs to go, but our offenese is good. End of story. Sure there are occasional problems and such, just like every other team out there, but they can score points and put the team in position to win.

The Defense is pathetic. It was so sad listening to the locker room show and the offensive players just trying not to bail on the D. I'm sure it took everything in their body not to just say: "Well, we did what we had to do, the other guys just didn't have a clue..."

Callahan has a pretty good reputation in the NFL for his OC genius. Maybe head coach isnt his forte. I think NFL welcomes him back with open arms. He will have a nice career.

Cosgrove has a pretty bad reputation for being a DC. He may end up being a LB coach or something for a team like Tulsa.

Not anymore. The game has passed him by and plus they would have to throw the ball downfield which he never does. Plus if he tries to force his system on new players they will just fail like it did in college. I've heard that all he knows is WCO so i hope there isn't a team stupid enough to hire him cause he doesn't deserve a football job anymore no matter what spot he is hired in. Same with coz.

Not that we care, but what happens to BC and Coz after the end of the season.

BC will NEVER get another head coaching job; maybe an OC job, but would be very surprised. Does he retire or go back into the NFL and become a ball boy for some pathetic team.

Coz may never coach again; I do not know a team that needs someone so pathetic. He ruined his own career.

Since Clownahan is so good at bullcrapping everybody, he'll end up in the pros. Since Kevin Coscrap is so worthless he'll probably mow lawns...

Not that we care, but what happens to BC and Coz after the end of the season.

BC will NEVER get another head coaching job; maybe an OC job, but would be very surprised. Does he retire or go back into the NFL and become a ball boy for some pathetic team.

Coz may never coach again; I do not know a team that needs someone so pathetic. He ruined his own career.

Callahan: Stinking up some lower-tier NFL offense.

Coz: Selling furniture in Des Moines. And no, there's nothing wrong with selling furniture. He might even be good at it.