Anyone been listening to Scott Vorhees on KFAB for the last 20 minutes

he says he believes that Bill Callahan will be back because he feels he can learn from this season. He gives really no reason.

I'm dumbfounded...

here is an email I just sent him..

Scott,

anyone with a briefly educated history of Nebraska football knows of head coach Bill Callahan's many multiple antics over the past four years. What your saying is absolutely absurd. I have now have less respect for you as someone who can formulate a public opinion. If you are going to format your show on this topic, please brief yourself on any number of facts pointing to Callahan's exit after the Colorado game.

oh, and he also said that Barry Switzer should come coach Nebraska

Are you kidding. It is time to move on. The lack of emotion, leadership, HUSKER pride and fundamentals starts at the top.

And the top is the AD. If your coach doesn't care what the AD thinks then, you have a serious break down in the chain of leadership. As I'm sure most can remember Callahans comment "this is the dumbest team in football" at Oakland, this asshat has never been put in his place. He has no humility, honesty, integrity or respect. I think he is writing his own future as far as blatenly showing what he is made of. I can't believe Ped hired him after what he did at his last train wreck of a job.

There is NO WAY that Callahan or Cosgrove are back next year....The streak for the sellouts at Memorial Stadium would come to an end. These clowns don't have a clue to what it takes to have a good football team, let alone a good balanced football team.

They have let the defense to into oblivion...the one thing that had always held this team together was the Blackshirts...there are no Blackshirts on this team, nor should there be. Maybe Pinkshirts...then we could call them Callahans Pinky's?

any relation to Jason Vorhees........

Jason Vorhees should be the next coach. He has that "Never Say Die" attitude, and if you miss a tackle he will split your skull with a machette(sp)!!!

True... Fear of death might make some pinkshirts do more then try one armed tackles.