huskerswrkhavoc, If you're going to quote Tom Osborne in your signature then have the decency to spell him name correctly. I think it's ridiculous that people are so "in awe" of someone and don't know how to spell their name. Unless there is another Tom Osbourne your talking about...

f*ckin christ dude its a typo my lord... trying to listen to the PC at the same time and type.. ever had a typo in your life?

You're not the only one, and I doubt it's a typo since many people spell it wrong. If it was a typo the U would be next to the O which it is not or it would be next to the R which it is not. You plain spelled it wrong.

um... no.. its a typo... things dont have to be right next to each other.. especially when your listening to something else...

on another note...

dammit cally is up.. :|

Guys, this isn't relevant to the thread at all.

He didnt get into coaching for money and he is not going to resign. Resign isnt even in his volcabulary, however he did recognize the word when he was asked about it.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

He also said their having fun. Did Mo' look like he was having fun earlier?