Welcome to the Callahan era

I'm sorry DaveH, but I just don't share your opinion. While I'm willing to give BC another two years, I think it is one hell of an idea to fire "Pud". In fact, I would get great pleasure to see "Pud" in front of a firing squad begging for forgiveness. I hate that pompus bastard. He's the one that has put us at our lowest point in 40 years. I see no reason to let him continue.

P.S. If anyone has put a hit out on "Pud", let me know I'll chip in a few extra bucks!

:up Our great A.D. got us in this mess.I think if a lot of people think back not very many can deny the fact that during a game in the Solich era and Osborne era that many times we all said why the hell don't they throw the ball.So many people wanted a passing offense.But really now folks is that what the BIG RED has been known for in the past?Hell no it isn't we were a team that focused on POWER and Conditioning we would literally wear teams out.We may be behind in the second half but the other teams were so damned beat up and tired they could not go anymore.

So now we got the west coast offense.Personally I think it sucks.Of course if we had a Quarterback that could make good decisions,and quit throwing the ball like baseball player trying to throw a curve ball sidearmed,plus have an offensive line that could keep people off our quarterback it may work.

So that takes care of the offense.What about our defense?Is it a west coast defense????What can we blame the lack of enthusiasm on and lack of pride in those blackshirts.Can anyone spell COSGROVE???? Fire this bum and go to Pelini and tell him he can call Snyder anything he wants from now on but we need him back as Defensive coordinator if not the head coach.

Ok,now on with what I originally started out to say.Pederson hired all these coaches.Some coming from the NFL,etc. Now why do you think they came to Nebraska?Was it because they all wanted to be a part of the BIG RED Football team?Hell no it wasn't ,they came here for the same reason you and I go out to find a new job.More money,or knowing that the job you now have is in jeapordy.Now these BOZO's came here to make money and how many of them do you think will be here next year?Seriously!!!I don't think anyone of them realized the heat they will take from Husker fans for having a losing season.

We need to get back to POWER fottball and shove it down their throats like we used to.Use the option that worked very well.How many times did you see a reverse this year?How about seeing Dailey rollout and pitch the ball right before he takes a BIG hit!!!Hell no you did not see that this year cause Dailey is a pu&&y.He see's defensive players come at him he runs backwards and lays down for a 5 to 10 yard loss.

I may be stuck in the past but I sure liked our old style a lot better than our new.Pederson did not like the direction we were going,I wonder what he thinks now?I think I saw an ad for a igloo in Alaska for rent.Shal we all pitch in and rent it for Pederson?

I'm sorry DaveH, but I just don't share your opinion. While I'm willing to give BC another two years, I think it is one hell of an idea to fire "Pud". In fact, I would get great pleasure to see "Pud" in front of a firing squad begging for forgiveness. I hate that pompus bastard. He's the one that has put us at our lowest point in 40 years. I see no reason to let him continue.

P.S. If anyone has put a hit out on "Pud", let me know I'll chip in a few extra bucks!

How is this the coaches or the AD's fault...

"They were yelling at each other in the huddle," McChesney said of the Huskers. "The offensive line was yelling at the quarterback, and he was yelling at everybody. I was happy about that.
Hey, what do you know. Huskerfantls comes out of the woodwork again with nothing but hate. Couldn't have guessed that in a million years. Are you surprised every year when another year comes around?

For those who watched the game with no blind hate towards their own team, the plays didn't get executed on the offensive side of the ball. The defense was mediocre per the usual in last half of the season. The defense couldn't hold them when we get them pinned down in their own territory. That was horrible.

They really moved the ball towards the end. It showed some fight when they could have just laid down. Where was that in the first 56 minutes of the game? Joe, you better believe you will be challenged to the nth degree for your job next year.

The players see bright times ahead. Ask them. Some fans don't. Funny when you think about it. Well, more sad reallly.

Yes there were a lot of dropped balls on offense but the defensive calls were absolutely horrible. I paid a lot of attention because its the first game I saw in person for a long time. Every time we blitzed it was an incomplete pass or a short gain. We were able to stop their sweeps only when the LBs were plugging the middle so our ends could get outside. When Cosgrove had the LBs dropping into coverage or waiting on the run (which was most of the game) we got smoked. Offense could have executed a lot better. The defensive game plan was a joke. It was all on the coaches.

This is what we have to look foward to in the future less something amazing happens and the ad and hc and dhc are all fired, Callahan is good at one thing and one thing only and that is taking a team that won the previous year and turning them into loosers the very next season, this is not about the athletic ability of the players the talent is there the coaching is not....

I truely wish that the seniors could have went to a bowl game its sad to see a team that won last year with the players fall to 5-6 due to a lack of coaching, Dailey is being asked to do something he cannot it is as if Callahan doesnt care if he cant he only wants to showcase his O win or loose.

Or perhaps he is loosing so next season if nebraska somehow manages to go 6-5 he can say that they are making progress... who knows the only thing that is for sure is that the program is at a all time low, lets not forget Pederson "We will not let Nebraska slip into big 12 midocracy", or Callahan " with the WCO we will take what we want not what they give us."

The only thing that the wco has taken is a beating, and Nebraska has fallen to the midocracy they are now below that... im not hating anything other than seeing my beloved huskers loosing due to coaching. :steam

I think the sig says it all.