Turner Gill

What offense does he run at Buffalo?

bit west coast, bit spread, bit option, just a mix really, and they get good production(also he's done a great job changing players to different positions(their starting tail back might be sunday bound and he was a db before gill got there, their best d line man was on the offense at tight end i believe and he has something like 10 or 11 sacks if i remember right))

bit west coast, bit spread, bit option, just a mix really, and they get good production(also he's done a great job changing players to different positions(their starting tail back might be sunday bound and he was a db before gill got there, their best d line man was on the offense at tight end i believe and he has something like 10 or 11 sacks if i remember right))

Would be a great choice for our new HC!

Would be a great choice for our new HC!

I agree 100%. Here is a guy that knows the program in and out, has no problem going to TO for advice. The man is a very spiritual person and is a great speaker. I heard him speak in 10th grade and I was amazed at how he captured the room(I could only imagine what he could do in a recruits living room). He has what it takes to take this position head on and I think that everyone would love to have him here. He would bring Heart and discipline back to the husker program, from what we havent seen in quite sometime now.

NO NO NO NO NO TOO YOUNG! How are you guys going to feel about bashing Gill when he doesn't win every freaking game every year??? Cause thats what he will have to do in my opinion to move above 'franky" and Callahan. NO MORE NO LESS.

BUFFALO...get that in your head...HE HAS BUFFALO COMPETING FOR A BOWL GAME. if that doesn't work...try hiri-kiri it's the only way to redeem yourself.