Who's paying the A.D.

cammer

Anybody still think that firing Frank was a good idea? I think the Nebraska A.D. is being paid by someone to ruin the football program at the greatest university in the nation. I mean come on people, the first losing season in 43 years. This guy should resign immediately.

Yep, you are right. I think I know who is paying him off, most likely the Boogeyman. His pet is the Loch Ness monster and he plays foosball with Sasquatch on the weekends. Gimme a break.

Anybody still think that firing Frank was a good idea? I think the Nebraska A.D. is being paid by someone to ruin the football program at the greatest university in the nation. I mean come on people, the first losing season in 43 years. This guy should resign immediately.

If this type of a season can happen to Miami and Oklahoma and Michigan and USC, it can happen to us. We have to deal with it, shuffle the deck and ante up another year with what we have.

They're getting screwed!!    :)

Everyone please get over it. Yeah maybe Solich would have won more games. Maybe he goes 7-4, 9-3 whatever, but with Solich we never get any higher. With Callahan, there is a far greater chance we play and winn a championship. Solich couldn't recruit. And now adays that's everything.

Solich goes 10-1 with these players and is getting ready for a rematch with Oklahoma right now. Everyone knows that.

Solich goes 10-1 with these players and is getting ready for a rematch with Oklahoma right now. Everyone knows that.

They must grow the good weed out there in Utah :)

They do, but that's beside the point.

Who would Solich have lost to? He would have absolutely rolled over ISU and Southern Miss. He would have rolled as much on Colorado but our defens would have held them under 15 so it wouldn't have mattered. Kansas State would have been closer, but I still think we win. Maybe we lose to Texas Tech, but maybe not. Do you honestly think we would have lost those games with last year's staff?

It's total speculation, but I would guess Solich goes 9-3. With Solich, we beat Southern Miss., ISU, Colorado, and Texas Tech. KState is a maybe, and we definitely lose to OU. Eric the Red, I'm calling you out. Solich already played for a National Championship. Until BC plays for one, I wouldn't go spouting off about not going any higher. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those saying that about T.O. back in the 70's and 80's.

We took a real beating this year. BC is doing the best he could with what he had, and I'm not talking about players. It's amazing how well Arkansas is doing this year. Isn't their coach the one we really "wanted"? It appears as though "Pud" has a great sense about him as to what a coach should be like. We've had a malignant tumor growing on this program for 3 years now. It just continues to grow bigger. It's amazing how all of you say Al Davis is impossible to work for. It appears to me as though "Pud" is trying to micromanage just as much as Davis. It's simply amazing that he took one of Davis's rejects to come do whatever the hell he is doing here.

I've said it time and time again. I'll give BC 3 years, and he's just spent 1. Cosgrove only gets one more because I'm afraid he's just simply awful. However, "Pud" must go along with Pearlman. We broke a lot of records this year with them at the helm. How long before we break the sell-out streak?

Solich goes 10-1 with these players and is getting ready for a rematch with Oklahoma right now.  Everyone knows that.

They must grow the good weed out there in Utah :)

They do, but that's beside the point.

Who would Solich have lost to? He would have absolutely rolled over ISU and Southern Miss. He would have rolled as much on Colorado but our defens would have held them under 15 so it wouldn't have mattered. Kansas State would have been closer, but I still think we win. Maybe we lose to Texas Tech, but maybe not. Do you honestly think we would have lost those games with last year's staff?

The only game I think that would have been a win instead of a loss was the Southern Miss game. Solich might have lost the Pitt game though. Like Junior said it's all speculation, but I think the difficulties Solich was having with recruiting and lack of quality depth was going to come to a head sooner rather than later, and this season it came crashing down in front of us. If Callahan isn't showing Husker Nation something by this time 2006, I think him and Pederson will both be fired, if not lenched. This season flat out sucked, but I don't think it would have ended up much different with Solich here.