Matt Davison Sports Nightly Tonight

sthusker

For those curious, the link to the .wma file (the 80-meg thing you can download and keep) is here.

You can find the link by saving the .asx file they give you the link to, then opening that in a text editor ;)...if they are trying to make it so you can't save and keep these things, they're not doing a good job =P

He used potty-mouth words. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for this. It's not his fault!

It's not his fault??? WTF? Is that him or not? It's him, he is saying it, that means its his fault.

I like Matt, but this will be a black eye for him.

I'm sure you never swear, but if you were to drop some F bombs and someone else were to record it and put it online, do you think YOU should get in trouble for that? It's his fault he is using all of that naughty grown up talk, but he wasn't doing it on the air. If he were saying something racist, that's a whole different bag of babies.

He used potty-mouth words. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for this. It's not his fault!

It's not his fault??? WTF? Is that him or not? It's him, he is saying it, that means its his fault.

I like Matt, but this will be a black eye for him.

I'm sure you never swear, but if you were to drop some F bombs and someone else were to record it and put it online, do you think YOU should get in trouble for that? It's his fault he is using all of that naughty grown up talk, but he wasn't doing it on the air. If he were saying something racist, that's a whole different bag of babies.

:yeah

Let me tell you - I swear enough to make a sailor blush when I'm driving around the streets of Lincoln EVERY DAY. I couldn't care less that Davison dropped a couple of bombs. What irks me is that some idiot who's supposed to be in charge of editing this stuff put the wrong file up on the Interwebs, and Davison is going to take heat for it.

Now, Dave M - if you know that Matt is responsible for the content that gets uploaded and not some tech, then let us in on that, too. Otherwise yeah - it's not HIS fault.