Would you rather have

Paul Johnson as our head coach with his past experience as a head coach at Navy and Georgia Southern OR would you rather have Turner Gill with his past two seasons at Buffalo.

For example would you rather have an experience carpenter build your house or go with a guy with limited experience building your house. Now picture that house as Nebraska's football program and that experience carpenter as Paul Johnson and Paul is brought in to rebuild our home.

Paul could come in and rebuild this program from scratch and turn this offense around. He did it with Hawaii and now he's doing it with Navy. He puts in an offense that fits the players and talent. Paul has won 2 National Championships in 1-AA Division and now comes to Navy to turn their program around and guess what.....they beat Notre Dame this year for the first time in 43 years. I don't care if Notre Dame isn't good this year.....did you see the way Paul reacted to the win and his comment after the game....great coach and he sounds like another TO when answering questions.

Turner Gill was a great former player and he's a great coach for Buffalo but he'll need MORE experience in order to take this program back to greatness. I feel that if we go with Turner Gill we'll be right back where we are now to be honest because I don't think that Turner Gill will do it. And if he is appointed as Head Coach and he disappoints a lot of people i'll say "I told you so" but if he proves me wrong I'll dress up in all Colorado apparel to work.

Turner Gill because I've got a feeling he can build a pretty good house. He is a carpenter just like JC.

I hope that Paul Johnson does not end up here. One word for you.......Delaware.

Go read my post in the OTHER Paul Johnson post....I mention Delaware there too - and it's not negative, like yours.... :)