These Next Two Weeks Will Likely Be The Worst Two In Husker Football

As bad as it has been, it is in all likely hood only going to get worse. Oklahoma State was bad, as was Kansas, and granted we don't play that caliber of team these next two weeks, but the defense has given up. It is fairly evident that these players have little to no confidence. One big play from KState tomorrow and we are going to give up. Ron Prince and Dan Hawkins are both guys who would make giant strides with their fan bases if they wiped Nebraska's nose into the ground. With all the talk with resigning, there is no way that NU is even close mentally to being able to play this game. It all just seems like a recipe for disaster. The worst part is, with the staff and players that we have in place right now, I honestly don't see any possible way to plug the hole and salvage our dignity. I just hope that our fans can handle losing with class, we can regain our football status, but if we lose the title of Best Fans in College Football, it will be near impossible to regain.

My mother tells stories of in the 50's where UNO (Then Univ of Omaha) students could get free UNL tickets because the team was so bad. They would go down only when the weather was nice, mainly to sunbath not watch Nebraska lose.

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Can it really get any worse than that? :sarcasm

Yes, it's approaching winter. So now there's no sun.

X