Perlman

Benard

Do you think this idiot along with "Pud" have anything to do with the enrollment being down 12% this year compared to last year? I for one being an alum do! The reprocussions from this season do harm not only our football program but to our university as well. These two idiots need to be hung up by their nut sack and left to hang!

I've never heard much radio advertising for students to enroll at UNL until the last month or so. Now, I hear as many as 4 advertisements per day. Makes you wonder what is really going on with the university? This guy's ineptness goes a lot deeper than just the football program. He was on TV bashing one of the 2 year schools enrolled in the UNL system. What kind of an idiot is this guy?

These two had better pray that BC turns things around fast, or all 3 will be looking for new jobs in a couple of years. From a fan's perspective, I don't think being 6-5 or 7-4 next year will satisfy many. BC will have to be better than 10-3 for most people to be satisfied next year because this is how well the ex-coach did that was fired. Unfortunately for BC, Joe Dailey isn't capable of running the WCO and finishing the season this well. With a new QB coming in, there will be a lot of ups and downs next year as well. With Spurrier entering the scene, I'll be surprised if we get the highly touted Beck. Even if we do, he'll be a true freshmen. Even Frazier struggled at times his freshman year. Now that we've joined the ranks of a lot of other programs (Florida, Stanford, Notre Dame, etc.) BC will have to put up or be gone by year 3!