willingham not retained

Benard

I don't know if Urban Meyer would take that job. If he leaves Utah, i think that he would go to a BCS school so that he has a better shot at getting into a BCS bowl game rather than being with team that has a disadvantage of it. Plus, I don't know if he would want those kinds of recruiting limitition (not for sure if that is the right way to discribe it) that Notre Dame has.

I don't know if Urban Meyer would take that job. If he leaves Utah, i think that he would go to a BCS school so that he has a better shot at getting into a BCS bowl game rather than being with team that has a disadvantage of it. Plus, I don't know if he would want those kinds of recruiting limitition (not for sure if that is the right way to discribe it) that Notre Dame has.

yes he does, notre dame is his dream job.

Wow. :o This is shocking to me. And isnt right IMO - but leads me to believe they must have an "urban meyer" waiting in the wings, with an out clause in his contract that says if he gets an offer from Notre Dame, Mich or OSU he can break it.... oh wait, he does. Ink it now, Urban Meyer is the new head coach at Notre Dame. Itsa done deal.

Anyone know if Willingham has a defensive background... ??