Quitting

At the risk of sounding extremely redundant, THESE players won 10 games last year. At least we agree about Cosgrove.

Well, I wouldn't say it was THESE players. 6 players from the defensive side of the ball are playing on sundays now. Demorrio Williams, Trevor Johnson, Ryon Bingham, Jerrell Pippens, T.J. Hollowell and Kyle Larson. I wouldn't exactly say this is the same defense. Jammal Lord was drafted as well and ole jarhead Incognito was gone this season. At the risk of sounding really redundant, this squad was less talented than it was a year ago.

QUOTE]

Wow.  It's always the players' fault and never these coaches right?

It's always the coaches fault never these players right? It goes both ways dude. Cosgrove is a joker though.

At the risk of sounding extremely redundant, THESE players won 10 games last year. At least we agree about Cosgrove.

When you replace D. Williams and TJ Hollowell with Sievers and Bradley there is a big drop in talent.

Well, I wouldn't say it was THESE players. 6 players from the defensive side of the ball are playing on sundays now. Demorrio Williams, Trevor Johnson, Ryon Bingham, Jerrell Pippens, T.J. Hollowell and Kyle Larson. I wouldn't exactly say this is the same defense. Jammal Lord was drafted as well and ole jarhead Incognito was gone this season. At the risk of sounding really redundant, this squad was less talented than it was a year ago.

So now we were talented last year? What day is it? Or I guess it's what are we talking about? If we're talking about why Solich was fired we were lacking talent all over the team last year. If we're talking about why Callahan tanked this year, this team wasn't as good as last year's. So is your position that last year's team was bad, but this team was even worse?

Larson was a punter as you know. Yes punters can be defensive weapons with field position, but he wasn't exactly responsible for making sure the opposing offense didn't march down the field at will. So we returned 6 starters including most of what was one of the best secondaries in the nation.

At the risk of sounding extremely redundant, THESE players won 10 games last year.  At least we agree about Cosgrove.

So now we were talented last year? What day is it? Or I guess it's what are we talking about? If we're talking about why Solich was fired we were lacking talent all over the team last year.

Larson was a punter as you know. Yes punters can be defensive weapons with field position, but he wasn't exactly responsible for making sure the opposing offense didn't march down the field at will. So we returned 6 starters including most of what was one of the best secondaries in the nation.

I don't think my post was very ambivilant. I just said this squad was LESS talented than it was last year. If you look at my posts I am pretty consistent with saying that. Last year's team had more talent on it, that's why they had a better record.

"If we're talking about why Callahan tanked this year, this team wasn't as good as last year's. So is your position that last year's team was bad, but this team was even worse?"

You got it chief.

So now we were talented last year? What day is it? Or I guess it's what are we talking about? If we're talking about why Solich was fired we were lacking talent all over the team last year. If we're talking about why Callahan tanked this year, this team wasn't as good as last year's. So is your position that last year's team was bad, but this team was even worse?

I don't think my post was very ambivilant. I just said this squad was LESS talented than it was last year. If you look at my posts I am pretty consistent with saying that. Last year's team had more talent on it, that's why they had a better record.

LOL thats funny.