Failed my Finanical Mgmt Final!!!!!

So our damn teacher tricked us on our final and made it probably the hardest final I've ever had to take and that's pretty hard considering Stats and Criminal Law were really freakin hard!!!! I know I failed the final even though I haven't gotten the grade back yet since I just finished it 1 hour ago!!!! Stupid bitch!!!!! Now I'm getting drunk to forget about it. :thumbs

So our damn teacher tricked us on our final and made it probably the hardest final I've ever had to take and that's pretty hard considering Stats and Criminal Law were really freakin hard!!!! I know I failed the final even though I haven't gotten the grade back yet since I just finished it 1 hour ago!!!! Stupid bitch!!!!! Now I'm getting drunk to forget about it. :thumbs

Uh, BRI? About that $200.00 you offered to invest for me? Forget about it...

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I guess there's only one thing left to do now to get a passing grade, BRI...

Yes, you have to go down on her.

No freaking way!!!!! I'm going to pass regardless because I'll get a C, but I haven't gotten a C yet in college!

lots of D's huh? JK

i know how you feel about taking a test and knowing if you passed it or not right away, been there

so is this the real reason that you are getting rid of the motorcycle

No freaking way!!!!! I'm going to pass regardless because I'll get a C, but I haven't gotten a C yet in college!

lots of D's huh? JK

i know how you feel about taking a test and knowing if you passed it or not right away, been there

I'm telling you buddy you would look good on it!!! I would meet you half way between here and the Springs for delivery. :thumbs

lots of D's huh? JK

I'm telling you buddy you would look good on it!!! I would meet you half way between here and the Springs for delivery. :thumbs

That bike would make about anyone (except HF) look good.

Hang in there BRI. You will make it! Graduation is a test of dedication and patience bro.

lots of D's huh? JK

That bike would make about anyone (except HF) look good.

Hang in there BRI. You will make it! Graduation is a test of dedication and patience bro.

Yeah I know I just really wanted to graduate with honors. My GPA was a 3.780 and I was kicking arse! Then I guess I slacked off a little bit too much because I graduate in April and it came back to bite me! I think I can get close to a 3.7 if I get all A's on my last 4 classes.

I have a book by BRI, but it stands for Bathroom Readers Institute, I'm sure as rain about that.

• 2 weeks later...