what a difference a year makes

I don't really think it is fair to call me "that guy," or to challenge my knowledge on what it takes to be a Husker. I don't go to the university, I have never played for the team, but I cheer for the team every Saturday. And I really don't post just to hear myself talk. I am sorry if I come off that way. I am entitled to my opinion, it may be different than yours and I haven't ever said that it was the only opinion. I respect what you, and most of Husker nation, believe. I am not trying to be "that guy." I just don't understand putting me down, or trying to make me feel like I don't deserve to post what I think. I am just treating this as an open forum.

JTG, I can see where you draw the resemblance to what you have been through. But I don't think that means that I am not able to have my opinion. I could be wrong, and history does repeat itself. But, as long as I am respectful, I am allowed to post what I think. I am no less of a Husker fan because I feel that Billy C deserves a chance. I am not the best guy to make the decision, nor am I in any position where my opinion actually counts. I am not going to hate the next coach if there is one. I will support this team forever, but my opinions on the individual players and coaches are mine to make.

I plan to continue posting on this board. I thought that bringing a different view to this board would be a welcomed thing, and I still think it probably is.