Happy Buffalo Turkey!!

macroboy

Happy Thanksgiving all! Get with some family and friends and take a second to think about how good you have it. I know I forget sometimes. Thoughts and prayers to military people and their families as well.

I live in Denver and while on my way to work today, local sports radio was giving away tix to the NU-CU game. Then they said "and tix are still available, just call ###-####"

I know some CU fans have been posting here trying to defend the conduct of the CU fan base. They have even brought up some incidents of poor husker fan behavior (The Sal's Dead signs were just lame!!).

Here to me is the difference between a good fan base and a not-so-good fan base. Both teams a 5-6. CU is being coached up, NU is being coached down. With a win, 1 team becomes bowl eligible and yet 2 days before CU's big rivalry game there are still tix available. I find that unexplainable.

Actually I do have a reason for it. The Huskers aren't as good this year and so not as many of the Husker faithful are going to this game. We are bad fans, we are not going to support our team to help CU sell out their stadium.

Go Corn!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Get with some family and friends and take a second to think about how good you have it. I know I forget sometimes. Thoughts and prayers to military people and their families as well.

I live in Denver and while on my way to work today, local sports radio was giving away tix to the NU-CU game. Then they said "and tix are still available, just call ###-####"

I know some CU fans have been posting here trying to defend the conduct of the CU fan base. They have even brought up some incidents of poor husker fan behavior (The Sal's Dead signs were just lame!!).

Here to me is the difference between a good fan base and a not-so-good fan base. Both teams a 5-6. CU is being coached up, NU is being coached down. With a win, 1 team becomes bowl eligible and yet 2 days before CU's big rivalry game there are still tix available. I find that unexplainable.

Actually I do have a reason for it. The Huskers aren't as good this year and so not as many of the Husker faithful are going to this game. We are bad fans, we are not going to support our team to help CU sell out their stadium.

Go Corn!!!!

I'm sorry, I live 1600 miles from Folsom Field and I have to work Friday, but I can assure you that if I was in Colorado this week I would be there, one less ticket........

and I never condoned throwing trash or molesting anyone's vehicles, but some of the stories we hear are the same retreaded stories year after year and awefully similiar to everyone elses stories. Also of note, two wrongs never make a right, and don't throw stones from glass houses.

Go Corn!!!!

I think your reasoning is flawed...if the game were in Lincoln, there would be no tickets available because the Nebraska fans would have bought them all because that's what true fans do whether their team is good or bad. Since the game is at Colorado, there are still tickets available because the Colorado fans don't really give a flying f*ck regardless of the consequences of the outcome.

Five inches of snow, television and a holiday might also explain why some of the Nebraska fans will be watching the game from home too...but that's beside the point.