HELP! finding video

hskerprid

BIGREDIOWAN -- Took a look at your web page, the officer down site and googled Officer Wissnek. Very impressive and sobering. When ever I can I approach an officer and say "God Bless and Thank you for keeping us safe" and shake his/her hand. I hope and pray that Officer Wissneck's wife and two children are doing well and happy in life.

You are quite a guy BRI, a privedlege being on the same board as you.

Sincerely,

...T_O_B

BIGREDIOWAN -- Took a look at your web page, the officer down site and googled Officer Wissnek. Very impressive and sobering. When ever I can I approach an officer and say "God Bless and Thank you for keeping us safe" and shake his/her hand. I hope and pray that Officer Wissneck's wife and two children are doing well and happy in life.

You are quite a guy BRI, a privedlege being on the same board as you.

Sincerely,

...T_O_B

Hey I appreciate that and I'm sure Sean does as well. It was a very sad time for all of us considering we are very close on the S.W.A.T. team. Sean broke me in on the S.W.A.T. team and told me how it was going to be. I have a memorial tattoo as does almost everyone on the team in memory of Sean. He was a great man and is missed so much. However, we try and take care of his wife and kids when we can and make it to his kids sporting events as much as possible. Again I appreciate your kind words. :thumbs