Finally, its almost over

Anyone ever considered the posibility that TO will keep him with conditions such as Coz and or a few assistants go?

I have said this before...if he would have cut Coz, despite his own bad play calling at times, he would not be under fire right now.

and what makes anyone think he would bring in anyone worth a damn as his new assistants. another rub against cally, can't judge coaching talent either, but he has been excellent in all areas.....puke! :wacko:

Anyone ever considered the posibility that TO will keep him with conditions such as Coz and or a few assistants go?

I have said this before...if he would have cut Coz, despite his own bad play calling at times, he would not be under fire right now.

and what makes anyone think he would bring in anyone worth a damn as his new assistants. another rub against cally, can't judge coaching talent either, but he has been excellent in all areas.....puke! :wacko:

I try to look at all views....can't disagree with yours.

I try to look at all views....can't disagree with yours.

i know, but the guy has been frustrating. who could he get, relaistically, that would want to come in and basically start over as the DC. these kids need a whole new basic training for tackling, getting off blocks and gang tackling. i don't remember one highlight of gang tackling this year, not one. the kids have no ATTITUDE!

as of right now...no...at least no one logical has....

I have had this nightmare for weeks. Tom has alot of understanding and empathy for coaches since he was once wrongly in this posisiton.

I certainly f*@king hope not. Get rid of this a-hole

I think this guy is a poor coach for us (maybe anybody), but I also do not think this man is an a-hole. He has done a lot of charity work for the community.

He may suck as a coach, but I would leave it at that...

You must not remember "crusty old F@#k," "F-in hillbillies," "Dumbest team in America," "You people need to get lost in the sandhills, I'll go get a real newpaper to read like the New York Times," "You all in Nebraska need to get a life and go check soil samples," "You remember Bill Walsh, he was a pretty good coach....." the throat slash, and all the backhanded comments he has made about Tom Osborne.

These are not acts of a man with class.

Im from Illinois so I may not be as informed as much as others on the inside information, but as I watched the game at CU and heard the announcers say that BC claims its too early to judge the job he has done (talking about coach K at dude and CU's former coach) I had to laugh. Being an Illini fan as well and seeing the job Zook has done in three years its insane to think that with a year more than Zook he doesnt have his style of players. Illinois had been the laughing stock of the country let alone the big ten. Nebraska should never have fallen so far so fast. If Callahan is brought back Im not sure that I can continue wearing my huskers' gear with pride. Coach Osbourne should have fired him on the plane ride back to Lincoln.

i knew we was done when BC came heres and said he was bring the west coast offience heres its just not right at all u just dont go somewhere that has a tradition and just change it all up over night like he did u just dont do that he should have been slapped by some1 after he announced that :hellloooo and i remember when we was the team that was expecting 2 win by 4 touch downs and now its more like whats the margin we gonna loose buys, :angry: he should have been fired after that texas tech game when they beat us by 60 points in his 1st years :clap but now hes gone and i hope he stays out of nebraska till everything clears over and we all forgot about him lol :lol: