Finally, its almost over

As much a I want to see BC go, I don't think he is evil or deserving of name calling. He was just a HORRIBLE fit for NU. But shouldn't PUD be blamed for the hire?

Try to remember that Callahan did run a clean program (no scandals, no NCAA violations), he recruited men with good character and he maintained our emphasis on high graduation rates & acedemic excellence. Even when Purify screwed up in the off season, BC handled the situation well.

I wish him the best .... somewhere else, anywhere but at NU.

Wow, another bash cally thread. How original.

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

BEAT CU!!

Yea, it is almost as boring as all those "Callahan is great and once he gets his players and they understand his system. he will lead us back to the top. After all he is doing an excellent job in all areas.

opinions vary. it's WAAAY more boring.

As much a I want to see BC go, I don't think he is evil or deserving of name calling. He was just a HORRIBLE fit for NU. But shouldn't PUD be blamed for the hire?

Try to remember that Callahan did run a clean program (no scandals, no NCAA violations), he recruited men with good character and he maintained our emphasis on high graduation rates & acedemic excellence. Even when Purify screwed up in the off season, BC handled the situation well.

I wish him the best .... somewhere else, anywhere but at NU.

And held a "personality problem" against Ronnell Grixby, pulling his scholarship. Never really helped the players he had grow and learn the "system", and allowed a really lousy DC (Cos) to stay and destroy the defense because he (Cos) is a friend. :sarcasm