Everyone

T_O_Bull

As I said yesterday, today after a most embarrassing and dis-heartnening 2nd half at 4:00P.M. I raised a glass and made a toast to the victors. Hope you all shared this toast with me and may the CU Buffaloes receive a bowl bid and be victorious. See you next year in Lincoln.

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

As I said yesterday, today after a most embarrassing and dis-heartnening 2nd half at 4:00P.M. I raised a glass and made a toast to the victors. Hope you all shared this toast with me and may the CU Buffaloes receive a bowl bid and be victorious. See you next year in Lincoln.

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

I think they7 still need a KSU loss to Fresno state.

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

Much appreciated, and we'll be looking forward to next year's game too (when BOTH teams are a lot better). Sloppy as all hell, but it was still a fun game today, eh?

We both need a defense that's for sure. And I hope its at least a little warmer in Lincoln. Sucked sitting in ice and snow all day....would have been nice if the stadium crew would have tried to remove the snow and ice at least a little from the seats.

What are you gonna do. My tax dollars at work, not.

GO BIG RED!

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

That 3rd quarter was weird as all get out, it just spiraled out of control. We'll do it again next year and hopefully we will both be 10-0 and get Gameday in Lincoln and see who gets Corso's kiss of death pick....lol

Anyhow I toast you and your class!!!

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

Much appreciated, and we'll be looking forward to next year's game too (when BOTH teams are a lot better). Sloppy as all hell, but it was still a fun game today, eh?

:cheers

For you and BeachBuffs. Good luck!

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

Yes

...T_O_B

P.S. Goodbye Bill

That 3rd quarter was weird as all get out, it just spiraled out of control. We'll do it again next year and hopefully we will both be 10-0 and get Gameday in Lincoln and see who gets Corso's kiss of death pick....lol

Anyhow I toast you and your class!!!

Thanks man. We should talk about Nebraska Beef Steak going South and Gulf coast sea food coming north.

You and your family have a great holiday week end, I'll be monitoring events 150 miles south of me in Lincoln.

My son is getting married and my daughter is getting ready to be a freshman at UNL. I am Major Proud PaPa.

Catch you later my friend.

...T_O_B