WR coach

:o

Hot off of the press......New WR coach is Ted Gilmore (sp?)

He was the WR coach at Colorado for the past two seasons

BC assured that Coach Gilmore had nothing to do with the scandals that went on there..

BC was very impressed with the guy.....Has a lot of WCO experience.... "Talks our language" said BC

What a day....steal a recruit from MU and a coach from CU  :cheers

Wow, exactly the type of guy I expected. I guess it can get worse, huh?

I guess that its good that at least ONE coach on the team knows a little about the offense that they are trying to run, though.

:o

Hot off of the press......New WR coach is Ted Gilmore (sp?)

He was the WR coach at Colorado for the past two seasons

BC assured that Coach Gilmore had nothing to do with the scandals that went on there..

BC was very impressed with the guy.....Has a lot of WCO experience.... "Talks our language" said BC

What a day....steal a recruit from MU and a coach from CU  :cheers

Yup, I have read this on bigredreport.com as well. It's done and he will be here tomorrow.

I am glad to finally have someone at that position. I need to read up on him.

Yeah, having a young, energetic coach with a pretty good track record till this point is pretty terrible. What, exactly, would make you happy?

Gee, I dunno, I mean it would be nice to have at least ONE coach on the staff that has a consistent, positive, sustained, winning record.

Then, I might be a little more positive about the future of this program. Not one of these guys has any real sucess.

To quote a famous man "Losers is as losers does"

Yeah, having a young, energetic coach with a pretty good track record till this point is pretty terrible. What, exactly, would make you happy?

Gee, I dunno, I mean it would be nice to have at least ONE coach on the staff that has a consistent, positive, sustained, winning record.

Then, I might be a little more positive about the future of this program. Not one of these guys has any real sucess.

Coaching a team to the Super Bowl wouldnt be very successful would it????

Dude, don't even bother with facts that support an argument other than what fits his agenda. The coaches are all just a bunch of retread losers who recruit morons who are overrated and will never pan out because the coaches suck and can't develop talent. I figured I would just beat him to the punch because I am sure about 100% of everyone except for him is sick of hearing it from him.

yo this quote from barnett shud be on the onion.

Buffaloes head coach Gary Barnett said that Huskers head coach Bill Callahan failed to extend the professional courtesy of asking Barnett's permission to speak to CU receivers coach Ted Gilmore before making employment overtures.

In fact, Barnett said, he didn't hear from Callahan until after Callahan had hired Gilmore on Thursday.

"It's just an ethical issue," Barnett said. "It's just how you choose to do your business. I always extend that courtesy."

Callahan said he did in fact extend the courtesy, via Tim Cassidy, Nebraska's associate athletic director for football operations.

"Tim called (Barnett) on my behalf before the interview took place, absolutely," Callahan said.

an ethics lessn from barnett??? kinda like the pothead callin the stoner high isnt it. :wacko:

Buffaloes head coach Gary Barnett said that Huskers head coach Bill Callahan failed to extend the professional courtesy of asking Barnett's permission to speak to CU receivers coach Ted Gilmore before making employment overtures.

In fact, Barnett said, he didn't hear from Callahan until after Callahan had hired Gilmore on Thursday.

"It's just an ethical issue," Barnett said. "It's just how you choose to do your business. I always extend that courtesy."

Callahan said he did in fact extend the courtesy, via Tim Cassidy, Nebraska's associate athletic director for football operations.

"Tim called (Barnett) on my behalf before the interview took place, absolutely," Callahan said.

Bitter, party of one, your table is ready. ;)

Yeah, taking ANOTHER MANS team to the SB only to lead them to 4-12 the next year. And how did they fare in that SB, supposedly (according to Norvell) the SB was bc's greatest coaching job ?? Didnt they get blown out?

If I remember right, the Raiders had made the playoffs for quite a few years, and to the AFC champ. game for a couple of years, so the team was built for a SB run, and it didnt have anything to do with bc.

BTW, what exactly did he do to get fired? Oh yeah, 4-12. thats right.