New moderator

Blackshirt

Just wanted to let everyone know that bennychico11 is our newest mod. He's been a very helpful & respectful member for the last couple years, and he'll be a big help keeping Huskerboard on the up.

Our mods are a big reason why this board has become the fastest growing husker message board - they do A LOT of behind the scenes stuff that go unnoticed, keeping the board free of spam and other shennanigans. Not to mention they are volunteers. so please do whatever you can to make their jobs easier, and the board will continue to improve.. which will make it easier for you to do less work at work. Also, pls remember they have the full support of the board admins.

Thanks.

:bonez

Uh, benny - Blackshirt did mention that new guys get the beer and pizza, right? Right?

Welcome aboard, by the way!

Tostinos pizza and Milwaukee's Best Light for all!!!!!! (sorry, I'm poor)

I don't know if there will be much I can contribute...you mods do such a good job already. I don't think I've ever seen any SPAM or a thread that doesn't have your attention already! :bonez