US Army All star game

Since the Huskers didn't make it to a bowl, let's travel to San Antonio to the all star game. We have quite a few commits playing and potential commit playing.

Here is some info

Title: U.S. Army All -American Bowl.

Price: $25.00 & $15.00

Saturday, January 15, 2004

Description: The top 78 high school football players in the United States will battle in a West all-star game.

Venue: Alamodome Date: 1/3/2004 thru 1/3/2004 Time: 12:00 noon

Organization: Alamodome

Contact Info: 210-207-3663

• 3 weeks later...
Who makes the decisions on who will be invited to play? I know that Cody Glenn from Rusk, Tx was nominated, but did not get the invite. Many outstanding players from Texas did not get an invite. Just curious as to who makes the final descision.

I found this on www.hs-allstars.com about the 2003 game. For some reason I can't find anything on the 2004 game under the "past games" section. Was there a 2004 game?

Tom Lemming, a respected evaluator of prep football talent and contributor to ESPN Sports and USA Today, has selected all 78 players from both east and west teams.

Who makes the decisions on who will be invited to play? I know that Cody Glenn from Rusk, Tx was nominated, but did not get the invite. Many outstanding players from Texas did not get an invite. Just curious as to who makes the final descision.

big recruiting guru tom lemming does it. Another reason why we probs have so many is him and big bill are bigtime buddies.