Did anyone hear of or see Cosgrove during the game?

Just wondering....ABC spoke of Callahan's plight to keep his job quite a bit....but didn't really name Cosgrove at all. Also, all the sideline shots that I say on television....didn't even see Cosgrove.

Just wondering if I just missed something or what....?

:clap:corndance:clap :asshat :clap

Just wondering....ABC spoke of Callahan's plight to keep his job quite a bit....but didn't really name Cosgrove at all. Also, all the sideline shots that I say on television....didn't even see Cosgrove.

Just wondering if I just missed something or what....?

:clap:corndance:clap :asshat :clap

um... they definitely showed cos... but i don't remember them talking about him too much.. just that cally deserved another chance and a defensive staff re-vamping was needed... right after the final rushing touchdown for CU that sealed the deal.. they showed cos's face for a little bit.. and you could also see the laughing face of callahan.. whether it was a wtf why cant we stop anything laugh, or whatever, there is no reason any smirk should of been on his face... reason #1346 to fire cally.