news conference at 9:30 (Central) this morning

np_husker

Just my opinion....... I wouldn't be surprised to see Watson and 1 other coach stay on (Wyatt)...although D-line was a huge liability, Wyatt is energetic and my recruit well.....These guys will be used for recruiting purposes in the short-term....

TO can offer them a position on the staff, but will probably let the new HC determine in what capacity that they will be used...... Remember Gill stayed on for recruiting, and BC chose to use him as a WR coach...

This scenario wouldn't surprise me...

Just think of all the people in the state that just woke up with morning wood over this announcement. :blink:

Man I can't believe T.O. is going to steal the thunder of the Creighton/NU basketball game. If I was Doc or Dana I would be pissed. <_<

:ph34r: Ninja's RULE!

Stealing the thunder of the CU/NU BB game? Give me a break. I would be more concerned with overshadowing the UNO playoff football game, then a meaningless early season BB game. What a joke.

Just think of all the people in the state that just woke up with morning wood over this announcement. :blink:

Man I can't believe T.O. is going to steal the thunder of the Creighton/NU basketball game. If I was Doc or Dana I would be pissed. <_<

:ph34r: Ninja's RULE!

Stealing the thunder of the CU/NU BB game? Give me a break. I would be more concerned with overshadowing the UNO playoff football game, then a meaningless early season BB game. What a joke.

Because we all know I was serious. That is what this meant. <_<:thumbs

As far as your example 17,000 people plus TV will be at the meaningless BB game how about the football game? Just wondering. :nanalama