Cook supports Pelini

The 10/11 news stated at 7 (among other things) that Cook, while not happy would throw his support to Pelini. Read into that what you want BUT IMO as upset as he was over Pedey this "support" might carry some heavy weight as they try to mend those smoldering bridges.

I agree with many many posters, this is gonna come down to Turner & Bo, my gut tells me Bo is ready and can lead us back to the promised land....I respect the hell out of Turner though. Tough call unlike the decision he made on Cally.

The 10/11 news stated at 7 (among other things) that Cook, while not happy would throw his support to Pelini. Read into that what you want BUT IMO as upset as he was over Pedey this "support" might carry some heavy weight as they try to mend those smoldering bridges.

I agree with many many posters, this is gonna come down to Turner & Bo, my gut tells me Bo is ready and can lead us back to the promised land....I respect the hell out of Turner though. Tough call unlike the decision he made on Cally.

So we hire a person because it would "mend smoldering bridges" with an old fart with money who publically threw a temper tatrum like a 3 year old? Not hardly!

So we hire a person because it would "mend smoldering bridges" with an old fart with money who publically threw a temper tatrum like a 3 year old? Not hardly!

Nope that isn't what I said or at least you misunderstood. Let me put it like this, 10 ex players walk into the office & say "we like Turner, please consider him"...that carries weight, 5 BIG money boosters walk into his office & say the same thing...well that carries even more weight. He will not make a decision nor should he because Cook says so, I think that's more than obvious (Pedey) but say a week from now Toms looking at Turner & Bo & it's a dead lock he will reflect on what ex players, coaches, regents, & boosters have to say...at least in his mind.

Maybe I'm full of BS but why do people of importance have advisers?

Nope that isn't what I said or at least you misunderstood. Let me put it like this, 10 ex players walk into the office & say "we like Turner, please consider him"...that carries weight, 5 BIG money boosters walk into his office & say the same thing...well that carries even more weight. He will not make a decision nor should he because Cook says so, I think that's more than obvious (Pedey) but say a week from now Toms looking at Turner & Bo & it's a dead lock he will reflect on what ex players, coaches, regents, & boosters have to say...at least in his mind.

Maybe I'm full of BS but why do people of importance have advisers?

Ahhh ok I understand ya now! ;)