Colorado most likely WILL NOT get a bowl bid

HuskerKing130

There are already 58 teams with 7 or more wins (there are only 32 bowl games, meaning 64 teams get bids), plus California (6-5) will beat Stanford most likely so that leaves only 5 bowl openings & there are a total of 13 teams with 6 wins (including Maryland, UCLA, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, & Alabama) so sCUm fans had better hope that their team is one of the lucky 5

I thought the Big 12 was given 8 bowls if they had 8 bowl eligible teams. The Big 12 only has 8 bowl eligible teams. I thought the only way one would get left out was if KState beat Fresno State.

Kstate had to lose to Fresno state for and NU beat CU for NU to finish 8th in the conference. NU Lost so we finish 10th in the conference.

KSU beat Colorado, so the have the tie breaker. CU will have to depend on an at large bid. KSU finished 8th in the big 12 this year.

I thought the Big 12 was given 8 bowls if they had 8 bowl eligible teams. The Big 12 only has 8 bowl eligible teams. I thought the only way one would get left out was if KState beat Fresno State.

Kstate had to lose to Fresno state for and NU beat CU for NU to finish 8th in the conference. NU Lost so we finish 10th in the conference.

KSU beat Colorado, so the have the tie breaker. CU will have to depend on an at large bid. KSU finished 8th in the big 12 this year.

KSU only has 5 wins. They're not bowl eligible.

Whew, I thought I was losing my marbles. I was trying to figure how the teams finished in the Big 12 had anything to do with bowl games. Yeah, the Big 12 is promised 8 bowls if they have 8 bowl eligible teams. We only have 8, so all of them make it. Last year, KU was the odd man out because we had too many bowl eligible teams and they didn't get a bowl invite.

There are already 58 teams with 7 or more wins (there are only 32 bowl games, meaning 64 teams get bids), plus California (6-5) will beat Stanford most likely so that leaves only 5 bowl openings & there are a total of 13 teams with 6 wins (including Maryland, UCLA, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, & Alabama) so sCUm fans had better hope that their team is one of the lucky 5

I know you were hoping, but the Big 12 has 8 bowl tie ins, the Big 12 had 8 bowl eligible teams and potentially two going to BCS bowls which would alleviate one extra bowl. In other words, WE ARE GOING BOWLING!!!!