Follow the Plane!

"Finally, current Wake Forest Coach Jim Grobe could also be in the mix. A twin-jet Learjet 45 left Smith-Reynolds Airport in Winston-Salem, N.C. at 5:01 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and landed in Atlanta 53 minutes later."

The plot thickens!

So what are you quoting here? I mean, did this come from some AP report or did your grandmother say this in her sleep last night? If you're going to quote something, let us know the source or provide a link if possible. Thanks.

"Finally, current Wake Forest Coach Jim Grobe could also be in the mix. A twin-jet Learjet 45 left Smith-Reynolds Airport in Winston-Salem, N.C. at 5:01 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and landed in Atlanta 53 minutes later."

The plot thickens!

Maybe I'm missing something, but is the "Husker" jet the only one that could have left Winston and landed in Atlanta? Could be, but this seems like a large assumption considering the amount of jets in this country. ;)

The "Husker" jet is a Cessna CJ3 from Norfolk, NE. The jet that departed Winston-Salem is a Learjet.

It might just be a coincidence that a private jet flew from Winston-Salem to Atlanta. Atlanta is a pretty big business hub for the whole country.

No coincidence. All private jets currently in the air are carrying potential Husker coaches to be interviewed.

The "Husker" jet is a Cessna CJ3 from Norfolk, NE. The jet that departed Winston-Salem is a Learjet.

It might just be a coincidence that a private jet flew from Winston-Salem to Atlanta. Atlanta is a pretty big business hub for the whole country.

No coincidence. All private jets currently in the air are carrying potential Husker coaches to be interviewed.

:rollin

I thought everyone knew that. :sarcasm

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

What's the source on the Winston-Salem flight?

Also, it's been widely reported that the search firm we are using is based in Atlanta, so I imagine that's why they flew there. Mostly to thwart all the "I have a friend that works at Duncan Aviation in Lincoln" posts that would have come otherwise.