dream team????????

Does sound far-fetched. What is the track record of that site?

i don't know the track record just found the site it does sound far fetched but i think it sounds good but can you imagine 2 head coaches giveing up thier jobs to become a oc and dc for an asst coach getting his first chance at a head coach

i don't know the track record just found the site it does sound far fetched but i think it sounds good but can you imagine 2 head coaches giveing up thier jobs to become a oc and dc for an asst coach getting his first chance at a head coach

No I cannot. I can see either HC getting hired and asking Bo to be the DC. Just don't think Stoops will be likely to come to NU. OR did I miss something?

The thing here is the position of Nebraska vs. Buffalo or Arizona. For Pelini a move to DC is a lateral move, considering he's at LSU. For Gill a move to Nebraska is a climb, and you could probably say the same for Stoops. And money talks. We can afford to pay Gill a hell of a lot more than he's making at Buffalo, and I don't know enough about Arizona to say, but it seems like we'd be able to work something out.

I'm not as concerned about the D coordinator if Pelini is the choice. At the very least he'd be around to correct things if they went to hell.

X

The thing here is the position of Nebraska vs. Buffalo or Arizona. For Pelini a move to DC is a lateral move, considering he's at LSU. For Gill a move to Nebraska is a climb, and you could probably say the same for Stoops. And money talks. We can afford to pay Gill a hell of a lot more than he's making at Buffalo, and I don't know enough about Arizona to say, but it seems like we'd be able to work something out.

I'm not as concerned about the D coordinator if Pelini is the choice. At the very least he'd be around to correct things if they went to hell.

X

It's climb from being Arizona Head coach to Nebraska defensive cordinator? I can not understand that kind of thinking at all. You become assistants so you can become a head coach then you can then become assistant? I can see if it's a move from coaching highschool to college and maybe college to the pros.

X

It's climb from being Arizona Head coach to Nebraska defensive cordinator? I can not understand that kind of thinking at all. You become assistants so you can become a head coach then you can then become assistant? I can see if it's a move from coaching highschool to college and maybe college to the pros.

My mistake, I thought he was a defensive coordinator.

X

X

Hate to say this, but it is not always about the money. Would either be willing to give up the control that being the HC offers? Gill, maybe for TO. Stoops, don't know enough about him. Also, 180k is still a lot of money (atleast from where I am at, making 20k a year).