My pick would be Brian Kelly if football was the ONLY thing. He has WON with lesser talent ( according to Rivals and Scout anyway ) everywhere he has been. His Cinn. team has lost only 3 times this year and all were a touchdown or less. His team held the Vaunted WV team to 28 points ( there lowest total with Pat White not hurt I believe ) while scoring 24 I think and all this with lesser talent?

He has won everywhere he has been. He is a recruiter, offensive and defensive coach. A winner.

I hope he gets an interview. If he does, he will sell TO. Now my heart is with Turner Gill, he is a winner in all areas, as a person first, coach next, and isn't that what we really want at Nebraska. Turner may not win as quickly as Kelly will, but I can see him here for a long long time being sucessfull.

My pick would be Brian Kelly if football was the ONLY thing. He has WON with lesser talent ( according to Rivals and Scout anyway ) everywhere he has been. His Cinn. team has lost only 3 times this year and all were a touchdown or less. His team held the Vaunted WV team to 28 points ( there lowest total with Pat White not hurt I believe ) while scoring 24 I think and all this with lesser talent?

He has won everywhere he has been. He is a recruiter, offensive and defensive coach. A winner.

I hope he gets an interview. If he does, he will sell TO. Now my heart is with Turner Gill, he is a winner in all areas, as a person first, coach next, and isn't that what we really want at Nebraska. Turner may not win as quickly as Kelly will, but I can see him here for a long long time being sucessfull.

Kelly would be a great choice. As far as Gill goes there is just something that I can't put my finger on as to why I wouldn't want him as our HC. Maybe it's because I don't think he is mean enough to light a fire under these kids? Maybe it's because if (God forbid) that the next coach fails, I would hate to see Gill get thrown under the bus. Again I am just not quite sure what exactly it is. I am just thankful that I don't have to pick the next guy to take over for Callahan! I do trust TO that he will make the best choice for Nebraska!

AAHHHH! Can't win the close ones............NEXT!

:sarcasm