Is any OU"s fan"s on this?

TuffTiger

The gutters of the aladome were newly installed and the rain men Dannniel was not allowed to wet himslf all over the field. :tv

Ko naught to gloat butt your defense has been bad all year and got lucky since they played the like of Nebraska, Iowa States of the world. :cry << missouri fans tonite

I no that sum missuri fans got their expectations raised when they beet an overatted Jawhawk team.

Missuri is still Missuri and Kawhawk is still just a bird that bleu. Hopefully the real power of the North will get back on track after the 4 year storm is over.

Oklajoma - 38 :corndance

Misuri - 17 :steam <Misuri fan after paying money to cee his team embarrest. :flush<<Pollsters voting after ceeing misuri play.

Never stop dreaming Tuff Tiger and keep the faith. Good Luck in your bowl game. keep riding the Pinkle pickle :nanalama

:moreinteresting

:horns

Columbia,MU 8 Team of USA today and still overated. :bounce

TO:RedSteel

That other words list got long some how,so I started a new one to save. Some times if you click reply it does a new list and other times it makes all of it stick together and real long. I don"t kow why and it"s not my fault. This time it"s shorter,but you ot some other can make it long if you care since this is you"re web, not mine. Thanks.

Okay=

I"m not much to argue on the game last night. So no :duel I give credit to OU. Some time"s i don"t see true things about my Tiger"s and I guess you might say the same about the GBR team you enjoy. A tough fan gets to do that.

Tiger"s are still TAR and not imposers even if you think so. I am only a top Tiger guest on this web, s.

11_2 is a top level FBseason to me.

NEct the Cotton Bowl I guess.

You"re getting good at finding and using extra simples which is good, too.

TuffTiger Columbia,MU

Home of Tough AS Rain, even tough some don"t think it. How did you find 8?

and: :moreinteresting

To: Tuff Tiger

I agree 11-2 season is great, so never let anyone tell that you anything different.

TuffTiger Columbia,MU

Home of Tough AS Rain, even tough some don"t think it. How did you find 8?

Click underneath the dedhoarse where it say's show all and you will find all the simples.

Cotton bowl got to be a little dissapointing, when you were that close :corndance to the NC game

:bounce

Columbia,MU 8 Team of USA today and still overated. :nanalama