Is any OU"s fan"s on this?

TuffTiger

I think this is an good place for MU_OU football talk. It"S says BIG12, so I"m going to do it.

I"ve been having troubles getting to the OU Boards an it"s not going to by my fault. I send it my name (Tuff Tiger) an then nothing happens, so I'm getting out of time. That"s why I"M back on this.

For this nect game I am to keep the best simple that has the best luckl for my 1 Tiger"s an it will stay as: :moreinteresting . That"s my season simple.

An since we will have the OU Sooners as the openent, I"ll pick 2 game simples:

1_ :madash This is how I can see a red sooner running aroun the field after one of the fast as Jet MU Tigers like Maclin, Stowers, Alexander.

2_ :steam Plus also this can be a Sooner agter the game with all kinds of hot gold smoke blowing out the mouth after having Tough As Rain for a full game.

If I can get let on an OU, I"ll probly just come back later. But if an OU want"s to talk to me, I'"ll me here to check.

Okay an here"s nother deal/ When I first found this GBR internest one of you"re leaders said I would have toy leavebybasketball. He either changes his mind or got lazy an forget. Only he would know that.

I do like these break dancing corn :corndance

Tuff Tiger

Columbia,MU=1 Top Team= Tough As Rain.

I cee :steam thsi cuming ouut of misuri fan as the tuff as rain team goes and loses to Oklajoma and slides down the poles below Kansas jawhawks.

Oklajoma - 45

Misuri - 23

Good luck :nanalama

MU will have a better time this game. Temple was hurt an didn"t play for the first game. He"s our best RB. Game is not in Norman an I think many of the Texas peopel that go to this BIG12 game will be one day Tiger fans since I don"t think they like OU much.

Plus also we just got down with top pressure MU_KU game with 80,000 in attention yelling. I think this may be less pressure, but could be wonrg.

An as you may have scene, Cahse Daniel may be Tougher Than Rain,which is even tougher.

:madash OU during game

:steam OU after game

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU= 1 Top Team.

I cee :steam thsi cuming ouut of misuri fan as the tuff as rain team goes and loses to Oklajoma and slides down the poles below Kansas jawhawks.

Oklajoma - 45

Misuri - 23

MU will have a better time this game. Temple was hurt an didn"t play for the first game. He"s our best RB. Game is not in Norman an I think many of the Texas peopel that go to this BIG12 game will be one day Tiger fans since I don"t think they like OU much.

Plus also we just got down with top pressure MU_KU game with 80,000 in attention yelling. I think this may be less pressure, but could be wonrg.

An as you may have scene, Cahse Daniel may be Tougher Than Rain,which is even tougher.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU= 1 Top Team.

This may be your first semi-understandable post! Keep practicing!

Oklajoma - 45

Misuri - 23

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU= 1 Top Team.

Cumparin Oklajma defense to Jawhawks is lauugh. The only reeson Jawhawk had a rated defense is bucause they playd teams like Iowa st and Kansas St not juggernauts in the offensively and even Nebraska scored alot of points against that defense with a QB that haden started.

I can sea the Umbrella defense that Okjahoma will put up against the Tougher then rain Chase Daniel. Your offense seems to have problems running the clock when having leads and will be the gutter to your rain.

I will grant you that it's hard to beat a team two times in a season. Does your team have the energy to be up for two games in a row?

Oklajoma - 45

Misuri - 23

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU= 1 Top Team.

Cumparin Oklajma defense to Jawhawks is lauugh. The only reeson Jawhawk had a rated defense is bucause they playd teams like Iowa st and Kansas St not juggernauts in the offensively and even Nebraska scored alot of points against that defense with a QB that haden started.

I can sea the Umbrella defense that Okjahoma will put up against the Tougher then rain Chase Daniel. Your offense seems to have problems running the clock when having leads and will be the gutter to your rain.

I will grant you that it's hard to beat a team two times in a season. Does your team have the energy to be up for two games in a row?

No gutters in football only bowling, so Tough As Rain will pour down on OU. I think OU doesn"t not think muc of MU an will think they own this BIG12. BIG OU....little mu. Won"t be firstime someone did.

If OU isn"t carfetul an pay to attention, I could see a 2TD maybe 17 points MU win.

:madash This is OU DB try to find Maclin 9.

:steam An this can be same DB seeing Maclin in endzone.

An if things go like I plan, this can be TuffTiger :cheers

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU 1 Team of USA today.

Oklajoma - 45

Misuri - 23

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU= 1 Top Team.

No gutters in football only bowling, so Tough As Rain will pour down on OU. I think OU doesn"t not think muc of MU an will think they own this BIG12. BIG OU....little mu. Won"t be firstime someone did.

If OU isn"t carfetul an pay to attention, I could see a 2TD maybe 17 points MU win.

TuffTiger

This is one of the best posts by Tuff Tiger I've read. I like his comeback,"no gutters in football only bowling, so Tough As Rain will pour down on OU." TAKE THAT! Ride the pikle Tufftiger.

:nanalama

Oklajoma - 45

Misuri - 23

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU= 1 Top Team.

TuffTiger

I think Ou defence will be more prepared for your offence the second time round.

Wear your caoch will not make any adjustment from the plans he used last time aganst them.

Like i said

Oklajoma - 45 :corndance

Misuri - 23 :steam <Misuri fan after paying money to cee his team embarrest. Pollsters < :wtf

I cee a loosing skid coming for misuri just like what happened to my beloved Nebraska team. Bad coache have a way of screwing things up.

Comeback when u win or lose so I can laugh or cry with ya.

Oaky an I'll come back to this GBR board after nect game. I don"t see any real OU fan"s on this, only BGR fan"s that will take OU_ over MU. Could be the red, only you can know that since I"M more B+G.

Plus also I found more simples by clickign an made this band that is now play Fight Tigers on this GBR web.

:band:violin

Not much to do right away,

TuffTiger

Columbia<MU Number 1 Team