It seems that everyone is in such a rush to get BO to town...WHY?!? Are there really a lot of other team beating down the doors to get to him. In fact, in the past many have been very cautious about this guy.

HC at Nebraska is a great job that I think MANY coaches would be interested in (especially now with Dr Tom as AD). I understand that you want to get a new guy in quickly for many reasons but more importantly you want to get the RIGHT guy. Do we all want to be going through this again in a few years. I sure don't.

I just hope that, down the road, we all don't regret how quickly we got a new head coach in . I hope that DR T really has considered all the options (P Johnson, Grobe, auburn DC, FL OC, App ST HC, etc. etc. etc....see there are lots to consider) . IF it is BO, I'll certainly wish him the best but Nebraska is a great opportunity and I just don't want to see us sell ourselves short.

I get it about recruiting and certainly we don't want the debacle that was the Pederson coach selection process. However I would also say a strong head coach that can lead us back to the top is worth one recruiting class (plus new coach might bring his current recruits).

Regarding Bo, with SOOOOoooo many calling his personality, integrity, and character into question (not to mention some defininte questions about his coaching and recruiting skills) one would have to think that maybe, just maybe there is something to it. I love the guy's fire and passion but after the year we just went through (and the years before that), I for one want to see DR T make the BEST Choice not the Quick choice (though I also have faith that he'll make the right choice...his reputation is at stake).

Coach Osborne will do the job to the best of his ability there is no question.

I am sure he is under a lot of preasure regarding Pelini, but he just does not fit the Osborne coaching criteria. I think we are going to get a proven head coach, not a splash in the pan, all the talent in the world coach that really has not done anything.