My dad is a baggage handler at Lincoln Airport.....

Well i will be the first to reply to this one............I sure hope not!!! Their is no way that Tom would hire someone who was rejected from Arkansas!!!! They have never been a national powerhouse and their is no way he is coming to Nebraska. maybe he is just on a vist or ya never know maybe he will be hired as an assistant coach. But we will just wait and see.

Well i will be the first to reply to this one............I sure hope not!!! Their is no way that Tom would hire someone who was rejected from Arkansas!!!! They have never been a national powerhouse and their is no way he is coming to Nebraska. maybe he is just on a vist or ya never know maybe he will be hired as an assistant coach. But we will just wait and see.

:yeah:nutz

I dont like Houston nutt either and if he were somehow for some strange reason to become our next coach I would be quite upset, BUT in his defense he was not "rejected" from Arkansas, they actually wanted to extend his contract, but he said no thanks. Just thought u should know

Bring him on, not as the head coach but get him here that man can recruit. Take the Arkansas team and put an other coach at the helm and there season would have been way different

umm how would tha team be diffrent?? they would have still been running the ball lmao and upsetting teams :lol: