Houston Nutt to Ole Miss

TrumanBD

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3129559

Any thoughts from Husker fans considering he was considered last when you guys hired Callahan?

Not really a surprise there because he wasn't even mentioned for the NU job. Giving what he did at Arkansas I don't think he would've been good for NU. JMO

Yeah, I guess I am a little surprised to see Ole Miss hiring him considering what happened at Arkansas. I always thought Ole Miss had a pretty classy clean program.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3129559

Any thoughts from Husker fans considering he was considered last when you guys hired Callahan?

Not really a surprise there because he wasn't even mentioned for the NU job. Giving what he did at Arkansas I don't think he would've been good for NU. JMO

Yeah, I guess I am a little surprised to see Ole Miss hiring him considering what happened at Arkansas. I always thought Ole Miss had a pretty classy clean program.

It's also very surprising that it happened that fast. He just resigned yesterday?

Moving to More Sports - NCAA.

Maybe i missed the boat, but what exactly is Arkansas problem with Houston Nutt. He brought in a Heisman worthy RB, has beaten LSU two years in a row and had Arkansas within a game of a BCS bowl berth last year. Why does Arkansas fan hate this guy??

Moving to More Sports - NCAA.

Maybe i missed the boat, but what exactly is Arkansas problem with Houston Nutt. He brought in a Heisman worthy RB, has beaten LSU two years in a row and had Arkansas within a game of a BCS bowl berth last year. Why does Arkansas fan hate this guy??

See the Nutt thread in Rumorville - I posted a few of the reasons.