Next BC and maybe Coz job??

As Duke University begins its search for a new head football coach to replace Ted Roof, who was fired Monday, the following may be potential candidates for the job: Jeff Bower, Bill Callahan, Dennis Franchione, Chan Gailey, Paul Johnson, Steve Logan, Art Briles.

Link

If ANYONE in college football hires BC, lets schedule them!! :box

BC is going back to the pro game, there's no way he goes to any other program in college. To go to a lackluster school like Duke would be to admit defeat - it's like saying, "I know I don't belong at a top school, so I'm going to lick my wounds here at Duke."

At Nebraska he had the opportunity and facilities to attract the top athletes his system needs. There is no way he gets even half the "stars" he got here if he's at Duke.

BC is going back to the pro game, there's no way he goes to any other program in college. To go to a lackluster school like Duke would be to admit defeat - it's like saying, "I know I don't belong at a top school, so I'm going to lick my wounds here at Duke."

At Nebraska he had the opportunity and facilities to attract the top athletes his system needs. There is no way he gets even half the "stars" he got here if he's at Duke.

But Duke does have the Cameron Crazies.....oh wait...... :sarcasm