How much time per day are you wasting reading rumor threads about our coaching search?

I'm at a little over 2 hours, checking pedia and huskernation about 4-6 times/ day.

This is actually kind of fun and being handled so much better than Pedey handled the last one. Every candidate is interesting. The search seems to be very deliberate and methodical- well executed. And the transparency TO is showing is admirable.

I kind of got emotional when he said he was gonna go recruiting for the next couple of days. Amazing!!

A more accurate question for me would be:

How much time per day are you wasting do actual work instead of reading all the rumors on the message boards? :lol:

<sigh>

I'm there too. I need to get like two things done this week (next week it'll pick up again), so I'm not motivated right now, and I'm wasting TONS of time on this board, and in this forum specifically, when I said I wouldn't in the past.

Damn you, Huskerboard!! :madash:madash:madash

:)

:bang

A more accurate question for me would be:

How much time per day are you wasting do actual work instead of reading all the rumors on the message boards? :lol:

<sigh>

I'm there too. I need to get like two things done this week (next week it'll pick up again), so I'm not motivated right now, and I'm wasting TONS of time on this board, and in this forum specifically, when I said I wouldn't in the past.

Damn you, Huskerboard!! :madash:madash:madash

:)

Same here chuckleshuffle:bang PLEASE TO end our suffering!!! ;)