knapplc ... what is your fascination with "that guy." some guys have one phrase that makes them feel clever. they think it sounds awesome, but in reality it sounds played. don't be that guy.

I couldn't tell you the last time I used that phrase.

Have you been keeping track? I'd be interested to know how often I've used that phrase here, so if have links post them, please.

knapplc ... what is your fascination with "that guy." some guys have one phrase that makes them feel clever. they think it sounds awesome, but in reality it sounds played. don't be that guy.

Have you been keeping track? I'd be interested to know how often I've used that phrase here, so if have links post them, please.

Post Number 44

My babies momma's cousins doctor's son said he saw two moving trucks by there house and Turner Gill and Bo Pelini were moving in to the houses next to where his best friends girlfriends sisters house. Looks like both are here to stay.

HAHAHA :corndance:sarcasm

OMFG you are hilarious......................D-Bag.

D-Bag. Nice!! :box:worship

My babies momma's cousins doctor's son said he saw two moving trucks close to there house and Turner Gill and Bo Pelini were moving in to the houses next to where his best friends girlfriends sisters house is. Looks like both are here to stay.

HAHAHA :corndance:sarcasm

What a waste of time.

Post Number 44

:lol::rollin

You checked. That's priceless!

Post Number 44

:lol::rollin

You checked. That's priceless!

I remembered. I have a buddy who is prone to the same tired line. Stuck in my head. I knew where to look.