Osborne coach again?

When I heard he was going recruiting I humored the idea that he might come back as HC for a second. I don't believe it could happen but I did humor the thought.

call me dense, illogical, drunk crazy or what ever you wish. I asked what the chances were. To me the possiblity exists until he hires someone else and YES I think he has considered it ... he's human.

Could you imagine the stadium in his 1st game. WOW...I'll buy that ticket.

Personally, I think Gill will be named coach. Read Buffalo FB bio on Turner and read TO's quote and Gill's credentials....then you decide

When I heard he was going recruiting I humored the idea that he might come back as HC for a second. I don't believe it could happen but I did humor the thought.

call me dense, illogical, drunk crazy or what ever you wish. I asked what the chances were. To me the possiblity exists until he hires someone else and YES I think he has considered it ... he's human.

Could you imagine the stadium in his 1st game. WOW...I'll buy that ticket.

Personally, I think Gill will be named coach. Read Buffalo FB bio on Turner and read TO's quote and Gill's credentials....then you decide

Am I ONLY reading Gill's credentials, or can I read other credentials? If I read anyone elses credentials I'll be less than impressed with Gill's

And to answer your question for the 5th time. The chances are zero

sorry, fan of program but the possibility seems realistic.

Why go on recruiting trail with no answers to who the next coach would be?

no, the possibility is not remotely realistic. This is the second place I've seen this asinine theory, it seems to be spreading like Herpes in a Whore house. If that was Osborne's plan, why would he not have announced it yet? Why would he need to bring Turner Gill over as a assistant head coach? Wouldn't it be smarter to let Gill get seasoning as a head coach?

Honest to god, I can't tell if some of you people were born retarded, or drank your way there :bang:ahhhhhhhh:rant

:yeah:rollin

sorry, fan of program but the possibility seems realistic.

Why go on recruiting trail with no answers to who the next coach would be?

no, the possibility is not remotely realistic. This is the second place I've seen this asinine theory, it seems to be spreading like Herpes in a Whore house. If that was Osborne's plan, why would he not have announced it yet? Why would he need to bring Turner Gill over as a assistant head coach? Wouldn't it be smarter to let Gill get seasoning as a head coach?

Honest to god, I can't tell if some of you people were born retarded, or drank your way there :bang:ahhhhhhhh:rant

:yeah:rollin

disagree if you like but as the days go by the chances increase...TO handpicked his successor within the program was stabbed in back by AD when Solich was fired. He had program set up with Solich and then eventually Gill. He d/n think even he could survive a losing season and now the program is at the bottom and may not want to put another coach into this position. What better person to right the ship and set Gill up for success?

If not TO then who do you think?

What are chances Osborne takes the reins and hires Gill in his previous position asst head coach (HC in waiting..take over 2010)?

Seems to me the best way to relieve the pressure of the 1st year expectations, re-establish the program on solid footing and then set the next coach up to succeed.

Ohhhhh Pa-lease!!!!!!!

:nutz

TO's time has past. He had heart problems and was worn out before and that was 10 years ago. You think he'd be able to handle it now? I don't think so. Don't read into the recruiting too much, he's simply trying to give some commits hope that they can still come here and that it's about the tradition and not the coach at this point. I think that him coaching again is not even a remote possibility.

TO's time has past. He had heart problems and was worn out before and that was 10 years ago. You think he'd be able to handle it now? I don't think so. Don't read into the recruiting too much, he's simply trying to give some commits hope that they can still come here and that it's about the tradition and not the coach at this point. I think that him coaching again is not even a remote possibility.

If TO health is issue why consider Houston Coach, serve in Congress, run for Gov and then heart attack city Nebraska AD?

i agree it is a long shot but it makes more sense than Bo as coach...I see Bo & TO as oil and water.

Wouldn't the best candidates available be caucious after Callahan gets an extension then gets fired after a subpar season.

Only TO could passify the expectations 100%...think about it.