Bo v Gill: Should be VERY Simple!

Read an article online for the Daily Nebraskan that said this ...

"As Osborne writes his final chapter, Husker faithful can be assured that he will leave them with a new coach of character and integrity. A man who will not just help young men through college and into the NFL, but will prepare them for any adversity they may face over the rest of their lives. Osborne will choose a man who puts effort and sportsmanship above wins and losses, a man who will focus on the development of men above the development of football players."

This is the kind of coach I hope for ... it he ends up being white ... then great. If he ends up being black ... then great.

Mark

I really hope it isn't Bo, most of the people down there say he probably would be fired if he did not get the NU job

That was from their message boards, like Tiger Droppings. You should never believe anything you read on a message board, FYI.

But then... I posted that on a message board, which means... you shouldn't believe it. And if you don't believe what I said, that means you should believe what they said, and that would be wrong too. So now you're pretty much caught in a paradox, where there is no truth, and all is lies, and maybe, just maybe, you're really the only real person on the planet, and all the rest of us are just figments of your overactive imagination, and if that's true then there really is no reason to believe anything, and this could all be a dream, and maybe this board isn't real, and this computer isn't real, and in the end NOTHING is real and it's all part of your imagination, and in the end there is nothing and nothing has ever been, and today is not today but one infinitesimal mote in this vast expanse of nothing that you have created within the depths of your mind to entertain yourself, and perhaps this moment lasts for eons and perhaps it lasts for milliseconds but they're the same thing I tell you - the same thing!!!

But, of course, it's possible that it's true and this was all just nothing much to worry about.

You never know.