Bo Pelini to be named HC

Hey KNAPPL back off ....geesh, I dont see MOD under your name so why do you always have to be so

critical and judgmental. Just read and digest at your own leisure. Being subjected to some of your rude

comments is just as aggravating as some of these other "sophmorish" attempts. Chill out........

:)

Gosh, somehow I'll have to cry myself to sleep tonight knowing you think less of me.

Ah... the torture!

Well just dont "Torture" us....dont think any less or more of you......treat others as you would like to be treated...thats all

Hey KNAPPL back off ....geesh, I dont see MOD under your name so why do you always have to be so

critical and judgmental. Just read and digest at your own leisure. Being subjected to some of your rude

comments is just as aggravating as some of these other "sophmorish" attempts. Chill out........

I think you need to focus on getting a better photo or closeup of your avatar :clap:clap:clap

I think you need to focus on getting a better photo or closeup of your avatar :clap:clap:clap

I'm workin on that!! :clap:clap Gotta ask her if I can use some of the others :thumbs

Gosh, somehow I'll have to cry myself to sleep tonight knowing you think less of me.

Ah... the torture!

Well just dont "Torture" us....dont think any less or more of you......treat others as you would like to be treated...thats all

I do treat people the way I would like to be treated. If I posted some nonsensical rumor every time one popped into my head, I would fully expect to get told to sit down and shut up.

knapplc I dont mean to inturrupt, but I have noticed that you have been sort of a jerk to all new posters who think they know who the new HC is. Just because they have opinions or they think they havea source that knows something doesnt mean you need to be like that.

Again, if they can post whatever nonsense pops into their heads, why can't I?

I agree Big Red Fan, I am as tired as everyone else and at the same time excited for the next chapter. Some of you guys are brutal, my Big Red Balls are sore after the abuse some of you threw out. Nonetheless, I love you all, even the grumpy SOB's. I am all for starting the "Grumpy Ass" award presented annually. I also vow not to pass on any more sh**ty info I am given in the event this does not pan out.

knapplc I dont mean to inturrupt, but I have noticed that you have been sort of a jerk to all new posters who think they know who the new HC is. Just because they have opinions or they think they havea source that knows something doesnt mean you need to be like that.

How do you know it is just nonsense that just pops into their heads?

I'm workin on that!! :clap:clap Gotta ask her if I can use some of the others :thumbs

Then get on it!! Chop Chop!!! Times a wastin! :clap:clap

I don't even know how to respond to that. Do you seriously believe that all of the threads posted in the last week are legit? You can't separate the legit from the BS?

I just received an email from a friend who claims that Bo Pelini will be named Head Coach either today at 4:30 or tomorrow. Just depends on how fast the finalization occurs. He also claims that Turner Gill has been hired as well and will be an assistant. He claims that this was received from someone at the touchdown club. I put it here as I have not heard anything else corroborating this info. I will wait and see along with everyone else.

Well considering, I have an Uncle that thought it would be fun to spread that same rumor over E-mail with that exact wording, I will take it with a grain of salt. He thinks he's very funny.

I don't even know how to respond to that. Do you seriously believe that all of the threads posted in the last week are legit? You can't separate the legit from the BS?

I just think that you shouldnt just rip people for starting rumors. Insted, just not even read the topic if you dont want to hear about it. Its just annoying to constantly open threads and see replys from you that totally rip a new member of this board

I just think that you shouldnt just rip people for starting rumors. Insted, just not even read the topic if you dont want to hear about it. Its just annoying to constantly open threads and see replys from you that totally rip a new member of this board

So wait a minute - I'm not supposed to rip on a new member of the board, but you can rip on me? And I'm not supposed to read the threads that annoy me, but you can?

See how that's a contradiction?

So wait a minute - I'm not supposed to rip on a new member of the board, but you can rip on me? And I'm not supposed to read the threads that annoy me, but you can?

See how that's a contradiction?

First off, these threads dont annoy me. I respect their opinion or "source". Im not trying to rip on you, I am just saying that you should lay off of people.