Bo Pelini to be named HC

I just received an email from a friend who claims that Bo Pelini will be named Head Coach either today at 4:30 or tomorrow. Just depends on how fast the finalization occurs. He also claims that Turner Gill has been hired as well and will be an assistant. He claims that this was received from someone at the touchdown club. I put it here as I have not heard anything else corroborating this info. I will wait and see along with everyone else.

Alright, help me out here veterans. Apparently, I did not put this in the right place, I have viewed for awhile but I was a posting virgin until this one. I thought I was putting under "rumors", did I do it wrong? I am like everyone else, tired of the guessing game for a new coach. But I think this one has some truth. Anyway, please help.

Alright, help me out here veterans. Apparently, I did not put this in the right place, I have viewed for awhile but I was a posting virgin until this one. I thought I was putting under "rumors", did I do it wrong? I am like everyone else, tired of the guessing game for a new coach. But I think this one has some truth. Anyway, please help.

You put it in the right place.

You're not fooling anyone. Just stop.

I have viewed long enough to know where some of you are coming from. I am not a sockpuppet and I was truly passing along some info I thought had some truth. Like most others it may not. But I am not a troll and this is truly my first post under my only name I have had on here. Man, some of you guys are grumpy SOB's. GBR.

I have viewed long enough to know where some of you are coming from. I am not a sockpuppet and I was truly passing along some info I thought had some truth. Like most others it may not. But I am not a troll and this is truly my first post under my only name I have had on here. Man, some of you guys are grumpy SOB's. GBR.

Right on, man. Don't let the haters deter you from posting on here. They're just as blood hungry for new news as the rest of us.

Hey KNAPPL back off ....geesh, I dont see MOD under your name so why do you always have to be so

critical and judgmental. Just read and digest at your own leisure. Being subjected to some of your rude

comments is just as aggravating as some of these other "sophmorish" attempts. Chill out........

:)

Hey KNAPPL back off ....geesh, I dont see MOD under your name so why do you always have to be so

critical and judgmental. Just read and digest at your own leisure. Being subjected to some of your rude

comments is just as aggravating as some of these other "sophmorish" attempts. Chill out........

:)

Gosh, somehow I'll have to cry myself to sleep tonight knowing you think less of me.

Ah... the torture!

Thanks for posting. We'll find out in a few days.

Maybe in the BS forum we can compile a list of the grumpiest SOBs on the board. :)

Please excuse us grumpy old men. If you had changed your middle initial to an M we would have more respect for you as a first time poster.