Ever Wonder......

What Callahan is doing right now?!?!?

I'm sure he's packed up and headed outta Lincoln by now....I'm just wondering where he's headed and what his plans are. I know I know some people are going to say "Who the hell cares????" But I just think it's interesting to think about.

Where will the "Offensive Genius" end up next?!?!?!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Why pack until you are ready to leave and if you have kids in school there is that to consider too. The guy just got canned and is in the process of putting his life back together. He will eventually find a position. He's not a bad guy and probably someone that all of us would have lunch with if things were different. I wish him and his family all the best.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I don't remember where I heard this or how credible it is...but the word is that Gruden will be coaching the Jets after this season...and he will ask Bill Callahan to be his OC.

That wouldn't surprise me as someone has said that before on this board. <_<

I'm sorry BigRedIowan, I love you.

What Callahan is doing right now?!?!?

I'm sure he's packed up and headed outta Lincoln by now....I'm just wondering where he's headed and what his plans are. I know I know some people are going to say "Who the hell cares????" But I just think it's interesting to think about.

Where will the "Offensive Genius" end up next?!?!?!

Not big on piling on a guy that just got fired. I think there some positive Bill did here

He did not "Switizer" us like Barry did to OU with NCAA, think how bad that would be

He graduated alot of players and kept that tradition in order

He left the cupboard stocked up better then the coach he replaced

He has yet to my knowledge said one discouraging word about Nebraska since his dismissal

He was a turd in a punch bowl in NU but he did stick by his guns and never varied from the way he wanted the program to run...the wrong way granted..but I think you have to respect his conviction to his ideals.

What wil end up with BC...I think he will take a yer off and end up in the NFL where it suits his style of "coaching". He can add to his 20lb. playbook there where players don't need to be coached and fundamentals are not needed to be taught