Serious question about Bo-Gill

My athletic director told me this "rumor" after school today....he usually relies on me for all of the info (usually stuff I take from this board).....

He was sitting in his car listening to sports talk radio (out of omaha)....got out and told me the "latest rumor"......

It was that Bo was HC and Gill OC......we have all heard-discussed this at nausium, but he heard it on the radio..... just wanting to know if anyone was listening to Big sports 590 or 1620 the zone this afternoon and heard anything like this.... I listened to 1620 after 4:00, but heard nothing...

He even went as far as saying Gill was/is making $180,000 at BU and will be offered $400,00 to be the OC at NU..... was told if NU gets turned around, TO would make sure that Gill's name would be circulated among top jobs in country....

Now, I know this is making me sick too, just wanting to know if anyone heard this rumor talked about or disspelled on any talk radio today.... was it a "host" or "caller" with this idea, or some "analyst"...

Question Part 2: If it is Bo, wouldn't TO be smart to announce just prior to SEC game....think of all of the free pub. that we would get....everytime Bo is shown, you know the announcers will refer to him as the new NU coach.....backfire if they get lit up... I do understand that if Bo is the guy, it was probably under the condition that the announcement doesn't come prior to the game, but just think of the pub......TO is also too classy to take away from the SEC game..

This is the 1st and only "rumor" I have posted, so don't rip me..... I am actually asking questions, not starting a rumor...

Yeah I heard that this afternoon, it's not a rumor, it was someone who called in asked what he thought the chances were that Turner Gill would accept an OC position with Bo as HC. Matt Perrault was the one that was talking and he was saying it'd be twice the salary, and that it'd be great if the program turned around he'd be able to get a job pretty much anywhere as a HC. I would love it if Bo and Gill were able to work together, I think that'd be great. Especially with TO available to help out when needed.

I said it earlier and I will say it again. Until Ozz calls a press conference or states someting in an interview all this talk radio, ESPN and all the other so called sports authorities don't have a fricken clue. The man with the answers hasn't said sh** to indicate anybody.

The ESPN and other so called insiders aren't anybody but some of their cornies (SPELLING AIN"T MY STRONG SUIT) watching these boards or information a local reporters fead them.

When Ozz calls the press conference he will lay out THE PLAN Any thing short of that is pure and utter BS at this point :rant

Sorry folks I truely am, I have seen people on several boards get all excited good and bad to the point of wanting to beat the crap out of each other about crap the national and some local media has spewed out all over --- RUMORS so :wtf

Maybe when this is all over we can all set down and :cheers:wasted and say OOOZZZZ dedhoarse you did what :wtf were you thinking. Don't get me wrong I think TO will :restore we got nowhere to go but up!!

I will get off my :boxosoap and again apologize and to you all

Happy Hoilday's